Gender questions...

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Indeed, that is, if they are truly and authentically afflicted with gender dyshoria , rather than being convinced by so called "Professionals".

Yeah, f@ck the professionals.  Let’s instead trust the priests/ministers who tell transgender and gay children that they’re going to hell if they come out. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
@ (sensitivity training)
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Yeah, f@ck the professionals.  Let’s instead trust the priests/ministers who tell transgender and gay children that they’re going to hell if they come out. 

Never heard that before . Sounds like fake news .

Edited by phantom

53 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I could give 2 craps about people being gay or trans , they don't belong in the opposite sex sport or bathroom. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Who gives a crap where they shit?

I do , I have a child and another one on the way . They can pretend to be what ever they want ,when they start using the other bathrooms then they expect us to pretend with them and I'm not living my life according to someone else's fairytales. 

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I do , I have a child and another one on the way . They can pretend to be what ever they want ,when they start using the other bathrooms then they expect us to pretend with them and I'm not living my life according to someone else's fairytales. 

You think a trans woman presents a greater risk to your daughter than a cisgender straight man?
Now that’s a fairytale. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I could give 2 craps about people being gay or trans , they don't belong in the opposite sex sport or bathroom. 

The easy, cheap, and probably most definitive means to solve this dilemma would be to get the laws/codes changed to require ALL restroom signs/doors to look like this. Wouldn't require making a choice based on how one  "identifies".

Maybe a third door could be added to read:  "Versatile_Hunter(s)"

balls.jpg

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You think a trans woman presents a greater risk to your daughter than a cisgender straight man?
Now that’s a fairytale. 

I cant answer that ,I'm not sure if a trans woman still has man parts or how does that work?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/26/these-girls-are-hurt-by-transgender-competition-1035750/

You lefties are ok with this? Genuinely asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone that believes that this is some how normal,doesnt have a set to call their own.The wacko's are running the asylum and we are all supposed to fall in line.NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/26/these-girls-are-hurt-by-transgender-competition-1035750/

You lefties are ok with this? Genuinely asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The majority dont think for themselves ,they are good at being submissive, never questioning what they're told and certainly never taking a stand if it means upsetting the rest of the flock.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2021 at 8:36 AM, rachunter said:

Fox never fought Hansen.The beast broke Taika Brents skulls.

Kal Schwartz Scores Bloodiest Knockout Over Kay Hansen At Invicta FC 28 | MiddleEasy

I used watch MMa alot but it's to barbaric for me.

lol, so are you telling me that some members here didn't do their research and pulled a bloody picture of a female mma fighter who sustained her injuries from another female but then made up some fake news that it was from a transgender male?

classic.

PS i still don't like men in female sports. I think independent pro leagues can make whatever rules they want btw, but high school and collegiate athletics are very different. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not exactly excited about bathroom stuff either, but there's no evidence to support any issues here. Your daughter or wife is in a stall and so is the "guy". Any pedo isn't using the girls bathroom as his chance to do some despicable shit. They're out there praying in many other ways. And the reverse would require the girl who thinks they're a guy to still use a stall. 

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

I'm not exactly excited about bathroom stuff either, but there's no evidence to support any issues here. Your daughter or wife is in a stall and so is the "guy". Any pedo isn't using the girls bathroom as his chance to do some despicable shit. They're out there praying in many other ways. And the reverse would require the girl who thinks they're a guy to still use a stall. 

I don’t think it’s necessarily an issue concerning safety — rather , I think it has more to do with proper social decorum . If it were— and I have no doubt , incidentally that what you say is probably accurate —then there’s no reason we ALL don’t go unisex then .  Let’s do it !! We all go unisex no matter what and you can go into a stall and take a dump next to an attractive lady doin the same lol

37 minutes ago, Belo said:

lol, so are you telling me that some members here didn't do their research and pulled a bloody picture of a female mma fighter who sustained her injuries from another female but then made up some fake news that it was from a transgender male?

classic.

PS i still don't like men in female sports. I think independent pro leagues can make whatever rules they want btw, but high school and collegiate athletics are very different. 

Fallon fox is a real man fighting in womans mma and really fractured 2 womans skulls ,nothing made up.

• Like 2

classic.

There where two woman’s skulls fractured by fox it was the newsome fight that revealed fox was a man.
And your right club there rules,but isn’t the whole idea of division’s and weight classes to keep it far. I’m sure if there where open unisex matches women would throw down with a man,but they should have a right to know it’s a man there going up against

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are alot of changes going on - gender, racial, cultural, etc.
It's very profound at work. Being responsible as a leader, it's very front of mind now. I'm a live and let live kind of person, but the work implications only grow as time goes on.
Some of this movement does go very far - not speaking to my work but in general you read about things like Coke, etc. Even being curious, it's kind of hard to wrap around one's head to be less white, less male, etc. 
That said, I see it generationally across my leadership team. With 25 leaders, they range the gambit. The ones with 0-3 years of leadership experience have a clear difference in perspective. Not right or wrong, but very different than the rest of the generations. It's not tenure bound as I'm not seeing people change that perspective as time goes on. To the same degree I see it in individual contributors, too.
Ultimately, the world is changing. I'm convinced it's a get on board or get left behind scenario, at least in public (for those who so choose). I don't see the "old" way of doing things, norms, etc., lasting much longer as the generations age up. I can't find many of the newest generation that has the older perspective (I'm not speaking age but generationally). That forces change in perspective on those who become the minority. 
Asking why questions are a perfect example - for me, as a leader, I was taught to ask why five times. Get to RCA. Be curious. Learn/understand the problem, move forward with solutioning and measuring. It's a core component of Lean Six Sigma.
You ask a why question to a newer generation and they accuse you of implying guilt, forcing defensiveness, train to blame, and it being a sign of a bad leader. There are literally Tik Toks on it.
Many generations view why as a positive connotation; newer generations do not. Such a disconnect.

This is a great response, thank you for writing this. It’s true weather we like it or not this change is coming. Those who do not embrace will be left behind. I actually think this goes for most progressive ideals unfortunately... green energy, a single payer healthcare system. All of these are things the younger generations seem to want. I think it would be to our benefit and get on board so we have a say in how it’s done.

If we don’t get on board our country will continue to fall behind and soon we won’t be the world power we are.. we need to be on the forefront of growth. Weather people like it or not this is the future

• Haha 1

Let's save the memes for the "Today's chuckle" thread that you police so vigilantly. 
If this is true, I'd argue it indicates a shrewd marketing move rather than unhappiness with their life...

What’s the point he deletes all the good ones any way

So shouldn’t it be you use the bathroom that makes sense for the parts that you have.... if they have to sit to pee they should go to the lady’s room... then you have to explain nothing to your kid... instead of daddy why is that lady in the men’s room

• Like 1