Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

28 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Tell the parents and loved ones of the fallen soldiers or the family’s of the people that are being abandoned to relax. This is a failure of the man you voted for plain and simple own this shit. You are one to call out Trumps failure but not Biden’s and quit acting like this was not a failure of his leadership and exactly what Biden said would not happen.

And spare me your phoney grieving for those marines who died the other day. Using fake grieving to further your political argument is a low as one can go. I'm sure you went thru a non stop extended period of depression and sorrow every week when 20 or 30 American servicemen were dying every week in Afghanistan when George Bush was president. People like you are laughable at best.

6 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly. And the quicker you few stop responding to that idiot the quicker he will fade away back into CNN and off this site. Has it ever put anything on here hunting related!

If you ever put anything on this forum that was hunting related you'd see I do on a regular basis.

20 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Name calling. Shows your level of intelligence and maturity. Your probably still having sexual interludes with your sisters plastic rocking horse, right?

Is orange messiah a term of endearment ? How was your sisters rocking horse last night? 

6 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

And spare me your phoney grieving for those marines who died the other day. Using fake grieving to further your political argument is a low as one can go. I'm sure you went thru a non stop extended period of depression and sorrow every week when 20 or 30 American servicemen were dying every week in Afghanistan when George Bush was president. People like you are laughable at best.

You are such a piece of shit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

If you ever put anything on this forum that was hunting related you'd see I do on a regular basis.

Funny how you knew who the idiot was. And trust me. Your 10 months will never come close to my 10 years. But best of luck to ya. It looks as though you have gathered yourself a lot of support so far. 

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Tell that to Grouse in a week when he's crying about Biden mispronouncing a word. And as far as your concerned I'm sure your still morning "all" the soldiers who've died in the middle east right along with the likes of DickHead Cheney who are sitting real pretty on the profits he made off those dead soldiers.

57 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Did I say I was grieving I told you to tell the families of the fallen to relax. You truly are as much of a old demented piece of shit as the man you blow and had the audacity to call a hero on the day his poor decisions  caused these lost life’s. I have blocked you as I recommend others do as you are simply not worth any effort to have a conversation with going forward.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Did I say I was grieving I told you to tell the families of the fallen to relax. You truly are as much of a old demented piece of shit as the man you blow and had the audacity to call a hero on the day his poor decisions  caused these lost life’s. I have blocked you as I recommend others do as you are simply not worth any effort to have a conversation with going forward.

Oh please come back, LMAO!!!

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

Funny how you knew who the idiot was. And trust me. Your 10 months will never come close to my 10 years. But best of luck to ya. It looks as though you have gathered yourself a lot of support so far. 

I don't come to interwebs forums to gather support. Like to chat about hunting and politics. If I get your panties in a bunch you need to grow up

2 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I have blocked you as I recommend others do as you are simply not worth any effort to have a conversation with going forward.

I didn’t know that we could block trolls. I just did and it cleaned this thread right up! Thank you. Now I’ll just have to block that other delusional lefty. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 2

Wow an entire day outside ... fly fishing .. socializing... and nothing changes on  here..  people still pushing politics  in a general thread .  I have never used the ignore feature  here ... I guess  I   give some of you more credit  than you are do ...  no more ... 4 people have been ignored.  Carry on with your ignorance. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow an entire day outside ... fly fishing .. socializing... and nothing changes on  here..  people still pushing politics  in a general thread .  I have never used the ignore feature  here ... I guess  I   give some of you more credit  than you are do ...  no more ... 4 people have been ignored.  Carry on with your ignorance. 

Why not just ignore the thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why not just ignore the thread

That is true but this is a thread for the political section and if any mods still frequented here I am sure it would have been moved or locked along time ago. I am far from innocent on this. I honestly think we need a few mods to keep people, myself included inline. And if it went to open vote I know at least 1 person I would nominate 

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

1ce208c2ca9c0857b32da4cc6d490f40.jpg

Chef, are you sure you didnt vote for Biden? Its totally fine if you did, and youre completely within youre rights to do so, of course, but you seem to really have a horse in the race here with your post.  We all know you dont like Trump - that is plainly obvious.  But, you also reperesent yourself as a guy thats "mostly conservative", your words from past posts; Is that really true  or is it just bullshit, because I get the feeling that youre truly a hard core liberal here that pretends to be "mostly conservative" , but because Trump was so terrible ", "saw the light" and refused to vote for him .  Yet, you claimed you didnt vote for Biden- ok,  So , did you vote in the last election, and, if so, may i ask who you voted for?  For the record, I voted for Trump- just throwing it out there so that you cant claim that I asked you to divulge personal info I myself would not share- thanks. 

That is true but this is a thread for the political section and if any mods still frequented here I am sure it would have been moved or locked along time ago. I am far from innocent on this. I honestly think we need a few mods to keep people, myself included inline. And if it went to open vote I know at least 1 person I would nominate 

I agree completely I only partake because it’s here… honestly I don’t even visit the political section

• Like 1