Yet not one facecrook post to go after the criminals involved in any of the riots that injured 2,000 + officers during the BLM protests ?

Their good for nothing, except worm food for a food plot.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Yet not one facecrook post to go after the criminals involved in any of the riots that injured 2,000 + officers during the BLM protests ?

Their good for nothing, except worm food for a food plot.

Are you serious. There were thousands arrested during the George Floyd riots alone. Many sitting in prison right now for assaulting law enforcement and other violent crimes

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Good topic and post. FOR THE POLITICAL SECTION! 

It's reserved just for these things. Why can these folks that like to talk politics seem to find it???

Uhm your saying an operation that specializes in face recognition and who's helping law enforcement nail these wackos who assaulted Capital Police officers isn't worthy of being in the general discussion section?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I recall a time when a political post was moved to that section almost immediately.  Then we were told the posts wouldn't be moved anymore, just deleted.  Maybe because the members that did it were always doing it.  Seems we need to once again start reporting posts from certain members the way those others were reported.  Heck, the OP is advocating turning in fellow citizens for political protesting.  Talk about Soviet style enforcement of oppression.

The big mistake the 1/6 protesters made was not wearing masks.  If they did, like the BLM and ANTIFA rioters did, the government would have to say they can't arrest them because they cant identify them, just as they did for BLM and ANTIFA.

Maybe the GOP elected officials should pay their bail and get them out of jail, like the DEMS did for the BLM and ANTIFA rioters that were arrested.  Heck, those scumbags KILLED innocent people.

The government zeal being applied to these 1/6 protesters will soon be expanded to label ANY Trump supporter, gun owner, conservative or anti-progressive opposition as a domestic terrorist.  That's the left's goal here.  Any support for it is akin to Soviet style encouragement of spying on your neighbors.

• Haha 1

In the first six months of his presidential folly, Joe Biden has endeavored to redefine what it means to be a "terrorist." Biden and his enemies of Liberty parrots have expanded the "terrorist" label to generally include "supporters" of Donald Trump. The intent of Nancy Pelosi's histrionic "insurrection" inquisition was to affix that label.

According to Biden and company, the bridge between Trump supporters and terrorists is the fallacious accusation that Trump supporters are all "right-wing extremists" and "white supremacists." Thus, the full power of the state must be focused on rooting them out. 

Taking their lead from Pelosi, who grossly compared the Capitol riot to 9/11 even though the only person killed that day was an unarmed protester shot by a Capitol Police officer, Biden's Department of Homeland Security has expanded its list of potential terrorists. Ahead of what is legitimately a concern, the 20th observance of the 9/11 attack, now lumped in with with al-Qa'ida and the 9/11 Islamist terrorists, are those who oppose vaccination mandates or believe there was fraud in the 2020 election.

Laugh it up lefties.  You have voted for your own demise.

10 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Uhm your saying an operation that specializes in face recognition and who's helping law enforcement nail these wackos who assaulted Capital Police officers isn't worthy of being in the general discussion section?

ITS A HUNTING SITE.  

As i said- great topic - belongs in the political section.  

Im gonna post my walleye catches on everyones journal this weekend because i think its worthy. As soon as i go squirrel hunting i think i will start a topic in the gear discussion area and then after i cook them maybe post that in the fishing section.  Your right it makes total sense... 

So what is the reason you CANT put it on the political section?  none...... 

• Like 2