What’s with the ads ?

luberhill

The ad I have now is about Jennifer Lopez dating history. 

I can assure you, I've NEVER googled her or her dating history. So the theory that the ads are generated by my search history can't be true, and no one uses my phone but me. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, mowin said:

The ad I have now is about Jennifer Lopez dating history. 

I can assure you, I've NEVER googled her or her dating history. So the theory that the ads are generated by my search history can't be true, and no one uses my phone but me. 

that's not exactly how it works. If you ever clicked any story about celebrities or celebrity gossip it lumps that kinda stuff in.

why some of you still don't have adblocker is the real question. 

Bill is getting the same pop up ads as that one? Um............

Hey, if people are looking up naughty stuff who are we to judge? Guys, tell me you didn't steal your dads or dads friends dirty mags growing up.

On the PC my ad blocker works fine. If I'm using my phone to log in here the ads are either political or sporting goods related.

So raunchy jokes are bad, but an image of a dude getting a *&^%$#@ is acceptable family content. SMH. If Chef isn't reinstated after this thread there's something wrong.