Thousands of Crows Invade Rochester, New York—and Bird Poop Is Falling “Like Rain”?

Grouse

I live here. The crows come in swarms every winter. They've tried electric callers, predator decoys, fireworks, etc to try to get them to disperse. It's eerie driving through downtown with thousands of them in the trees it flying overhead. It's like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's movie the birds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, JJBat150 said:

This is Rochester he's talking about, sure it wasn't the hood rats popping off rounds ?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

That's exactly what he had said,figured it was just another shooting so didn't think anything of it until he had seen it posted

I was sitting at an outdoor cafe on a busy shopping street in Kuala Lumpur. There was a large tree filled with crows beside me and they were annoying the patrons. Two cops came by and stood underneath with shotguns and proceeded to kill crows until they all flew away.
That might work.

Were you at Flock?? If so they brought it on themselves 7f8d57dc3d44e449844d0cb2a4fb53b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s Rochester with a higher per capita homicide rate then Chicago . Hundreds shot , 82 homicides , gun fights of dozens of rounds , one’s not scaring off these crows that easy . Firecrackers lol .

Edited by Nomad

Excellent internet skills.
No, when I was in KL there were few if any places like that. It more like this:
image.png.144aba7c3083a21b937e2db1886aea97.png
Man, I miss the food there. World class and underrated.

First result was called "Flock", changed the entire premise of the joke! Adjusting on the fly is one of my core competencies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nomad said:

It’s Rochester with a higher per capita homicide rate then Chicago . Hundreds shot , 82 homicides , gun fights of dozens of rounds , one’s not scaring off these crows that easy . Firecrackers lol .

Wow.....people there shouldn't expect bluebirds then by the sounds of it. Crows sound about right.