Tresspassers

fasteddie

Too bad that Wildgame doesn't have burst mode...you probably missed the shot of Mom bringing up the rear, toting the bag full of bolt cutters, hacksaws, and black ski masks!

I know nobody likes trespassers, but those guys look harmless.

Edited by wooly
  • Like 1

I absolutely hate trespassers. I have had experiences with horseback riders mucking up some huge ankle-twisting paths across our property. And of course there was the little gifts left behind by the horses to step in. They even cut some brush for access and strung surveyor's tape along the way. I guess that was so that the idiots wouldn't get lost ..... lol. Then there was the kids with the dirt bikes ripping up and down the hill ..... again with the destructive trails. And the people that decided my land would be a nice place to camp on (building fires and cutting trees, etc.). No ATVs yet ..... that's probably yet to come. I have been on the property for most of my life, so I have seen it all. I have a lot more problems with these kinds of people that think I bought the land for their use than I ever have had with hunters.

Maybe some day I can find out where some of these jerks live and I can go and pitch a tent on their lawn. Or hack a trail across their yard with a dirt bike. I wonder how they would feel about that.....lol.

• Like 1

So when you broke the law and trespassed it was ok but its not for these kids? ok got it.

I read all of you preach about getting kids involved in the outdoors all of the time, did any of you stop to think maybe these two have an interest and just maybe it would be better to try and teach them instead of throwing them in the proverbial slammer? If it were me I would try to find out who they are and offer to mentor them and maybe take them hunting and teach them about the outdoors and posted signs. Life is to short to get all fired up over two kids exploring the woods, don't any of you remember being kids once?

• Like 2

It is two kids, probaly under 14 years old on a pretty well worn path, one on a bike with a HELMET on, the other, on foot.

Hey Eddie, we need a little more information for this one........

Posted up tight on the land?

No other way into the land that is not posted?

Family members?

Neighbors kids?

Why do you have a camera on such an established trail, looking for trespassers?

Do you live in a high crime area?

Had a lot of trouble with kids damaging property or stealing?

Any kids reported missing? <grin>

I'd still be doing hard time if I got caught fishing in places I wasn't supposed to be when I was that young.

I can't say if that is an adult (although on further review it does look like a dude with a mustache) or a kid, but if it is the father, maybe he is shagging him back home, yelling at him and telling him he is grounded for a month for being on posted property??

Plausible?

I can zoom in with my camera ( Canon Powershot SX130 ) on the SD card and get a clear picture of the "man" walking behind the kid on the bike . For those of you with poor eyesight , it's a kid on a bike and a "MAN" walking farther back on the trail . So what is this MAN teaching his kid ? It's okay if Daddy does it ?

Last fall , I had a pic of some Bimbo on horseback on the trail . What don't people get about POSTED ?