Lifetime License Came In The Mail Today

Cabin Fever

With a life time license do you only get a regular sportsman?If so how do you get doe permit,s do you have to apply for them year after year or are they included,I was thinking of buying but was not sure how it work's

Well this sound's like something that I'm going to do because within several years it pay's you back.Guess I better get it this year just incase this broke state revokes our choice to buy them this way.

Good idea, Dom...I wish I had done it when it was first available I was about your age at the time.. Seemed like a lot of money, but if I had bought it then, I'd be money ahead now. Too late for me now..I'll never live long enough to make it worthwhile..

I bought my son a lifetime sportsman and lifetime bowhunting licence when he was only 4 years old. I paid $250 for the sportsman (free turkey and doe tags included) and $125 for the bowhunting. He's 17 now, so he'll get my moneys worth!!

That's cool.How can you purchase these if the children have not taken the courses?Just a qustion not trying to start a debate about this.

Got Mine! Daughter not yet. she had her hunter ed at 11 years old, I bought her the lifetime license for her 12th B-day before the price increase. Then the DEC just mailed out tags available for her at that age(Spring turkey tags).

That's cool.How can you purchase these if the children have not taken the courses?Just a qustion not trying to start a debate about this.

You can purchase it, but they just need to take their safety course(s) before they get issued a license. No biggie...

I haven't gotten mine yet. I bought the sportsmans when I was 18, I bought it with graduation money. Then I bought my muzz and bow when I was 20 after I got my first job out of college. Now at 33 I have more than gotten my money back. I also bought my son his before he was a year old right before the price increase.

I bought my son a lifetime sportsman and lifetime bowhunting licence when he was only 4 years old. I paid $250 for the sportsman (free turkey and doe tags included) and $125 for the bowhunting. He's 17 now, so he'll get my moneys worth!!

Thats very cool, I never knew you could get a license at that age.

Even 70 or over,archery and MZ loader are free but you have to apply for the They just are not sent to you unless you paid extra for them in 2009 to be added to your lifetime lic.,Also Doe permits you have to apply and tell them your first and second choice if the have them for the area you are applying for.