Ok so who is going to vote for Romney/Ryan in November?

I am a Senior Citizen...I am NOT rich...I have great compassion for the less fortunate among us...I am pro-woman...I think ALL Americans deserve affordable health care...I am against religious practice of baptizing the DNA of the dead...and the religious practice of protecting pedophiles. How in the world could I vote for romney-ryan? I can't!...I won't!

I'm voting for Romney and Ryan precisely BECAUSE I have compassion for the poor and feel they have been use as pawns by the democrats who have institutionalized poverty long enough (since Johnson). We can supply health care to the poor WITHOUT a 2600 page bill that entangles a useless government bureaucracy into all our lives. What does that 2600 page monstrosity get us but a big fat Government which spends our tax dollars more irresponsibly so only a small percentage gets to the poor. With Obama everybody loses, top to bottom. He and the Democrats have got nothing good to show us for their years of unbridled abuse of power. Obama continues to use the politics of fear, envy and division to get the "useful idiots" to reelect him because thats all he's got.

Edited by adkbuck
  • Like 2

Keep voting for the lesser of 2 evils and this nation will never stop its downward spiral until it crashes hard.

I could never vote for Romney because he is a 2 faced jackass that will change his opinion on something 3 times in one week or depending on what crowd he's addressing at the time.

Romney signed Massachusettes 2004 assault weapons ban into place, and also has a long history of trying to destroy the second ammendment.

And this running mate Ryan who wants to butcher social security and medicare, dont let it happen folks, anyone under the age of 55 out there watch out, your about to be robbed!!!!

the GOP's idea of medicare is when you get old and sick you pay with your house, and yea thats after you paid into their system for a lifetime.

Gotta hand it to the GOP, they can stand there and tell you that social security is broke with their hands up saying where did all the money go, oooppps, ohwell folks yer on yer own, thats how they are going to save us huh?

and you really think the current administration is honest forthright and all for the average Joe? Wait until the new system goes into effect if you think medicare is bad. Anyone over 55 will not be getting health care and no one under 55 will be able to afford it. The good part about the current system is no one can afford a house, so you will not have to use it to pay for health care.

Edited by bubba

I almost want Obama to get elected so I can see what kind of Political pocket pool he was planning to play with Putin ( say that 5 times fast ). I wonder what wiggle room after he was elected means? And what kind of consetions our little communist light comrad was planning on giving to the ruskies. My mom gave me a pin before I went into Army it said " Kill a commie for your mommy" I wish I could find that thing.

Edited by erussell

I realize running a country is a lot different than running a household or a business, but I do know one thing holds true for all. If the amount of money going out is greater than the amount of mopney coming in sooner or later we are doomed for failure! We need to stop supporting the the lazy people of this country. Why on earth do we keep giving free rides to so many people who are perfectly capable of working but choose not to because they are happy enough to live off OUR money! If you want illegal immigrants out of the country then cut welfare to those plenty capable of working, see how fast they jump at the chance to pick apples or potatoes or pick up a rake to sweep up someones yard when they get hungry!!! ROMNEY-RYAN

I have never voted in my life. And the reason mainly being is that i'm young so I only lived threw one presidential election. I don't feel that Obama has done much of anything he is claiming to have put so many new jobs in place but the unemployment rate is higher than ever.

But on the other hand, I firmly believe that my elders including people like my grandmother that has worked her hole life for what she has should be able to have health care and benefits that are needed to live!

I'm stuck and chances are I won't be voting again!!

If you aren't going to vote you should probably change your avatar.

you should check out isidewith.com - you chose your stances on major issues and how important they are to you - then at the end of the survey it shows you what candidate you line up with most (on issues and importance alone)

I just saw a survey released by the site and gary johnson (libertarian) would win literally every state besides the hard dem states (cali/ny/ct/mass/oregon/washington)

So sits, youre going to vote for a 3rd party? Maybe not vote at all? Might as well just vote for Obama. Believe me, id rather have someone better than Romney as a viable choice, but realistically, there just isnt.

Why change my avatar? Just because I don't have faith in are presidential system? I fully support the right to bear arms and hunt. And have absolutely no intention on changeing it. Thanks for the input!

It is hypocritical to want a right and not take a stance to support it. To use a quote from the movies....It is a big ole $hit sandwich and we all are going to have to take a bite. If you want therights you better consider supporting the one less likely to take them away. And more importanatly you should vote a least to participate in more local elections where you can make a difference.

I don't know if anyone's been following obama but this

guy is out to destroy our country.He don't care about our

economy,people,or our national status.If we can't see through

this guy by now another term will surely destroy us.So its

our choice lets get it right this time.OH and biden has anyone

ever listened to this idiot talk come on people lets get it right.

you should check out isidewith.com - you chose your stances on major issues and how important they are to you - then at the end of the survey it shows you what candidate you line up with most (on issues and importance alone)

I just saw a survey released by the site and gary johnson (libertarian) would win literally every state besides the hard dem states (cali/ny/ct/mass/oregon/washington)

Here are my results:

isidewith.jpg

The Choice is simple. Obama has never got my vote and never will. He has failed at everything and this video outlines it.

I'd love to got with Ron Paul but he probably doesn't have a shot. No one gives him enough attention mainly the media. I guess Romney/Ryan it is for me.