My Man Cave, taking shape

WesternNY

We have been mad busy with a huge addition on our house, and here is my man cave, it is around 14 x 15.

I get my 2012 buck back this coming weekend from the taxidermist, after it is back I will hang the art prints up.

It came out pretty well. I need to get a decent 36 inch flatscreen. Around the corner, you cant see if the gun safe and a closet.

It is my sanctuary!

IMG_1879_zps2f7f3c50.jpg

We have been mad busy with a huge addition on our house, and here is my man cave, it is around 14 x 15.

I get my 2012 buck back this coming weekend from the taxidermist, after it is back I will hang the art prints up.

It came out pretty well. I need to get a decent 36 inch flatscreen. Around the corner, you cant see if the gun safe and a closet.

It is my sanctuary!

IMG_1879_zps2f7f3c50.jpg

Saw this on the QDMA forum...looks nice.

But, man, does she ever have you trained! 36 inches????? C'mon man! Gotta AT LEAST be 40" in an acceptable man cave format. Prefer a solid 50". I assume the kegerator is just off-side of the pic?

My man cave was taken away from me when my son was born....18 years old now and no plans on leaving.LOL.................

I have an 18 year old kid at college...and a three week old.

Here I was thinking I was going to reclaim space....Nope!

Western - do you have sheds to display? Would fit well on the ledges there.

Very nice... I am indeed envious...

Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, in a former life, I had a nice Man cave... Mine was done in pine, also, except it was 1 X 12 reverse board and batten..

Enjoy yours...How 'bout inviting me over for a beer sometime ? ... <<grin>>....

Nice cave....My brother in law just re did his cave and also used knotty pine. I love that look....Sharp!!! I had a nice cave at the old house (15 years ago) but I really cant have one in the current house unless I spend big buck$$$$$$ to redo the whole basement.

Thanks Fellas! I have to seal the widow extension jams and 2 doors and it is done, except for hanging the prints, and stuff. Like I said I get my 2012 mount back this weekend so I will have to plan for future mounts etc as I want to avoid making alot of holes in the pine. I also have to think of something for blinds, but I want it to look like it fits the room.

Eventually I am going to get a couch with a pull out bed to give us more room for guests.

Phade I have 2 small sheds on the ledge and so far I have not found a big shed.... I will be out again looking once we get a melt down. It is a great spot for sheds and stuff.

Here is a pic showing around the corner

IMG_1884_zpsdc47f266.jpg

I am going on a bear hunt and want to get a half mount done and put him on top of the safe with his front paws just over the top edge near the corner on a piece of wood with maybe some rocks or a stump... I think it will look sharp.

This is what I am working on now... doing all the trim, staining and painting..

This is the kitchen... tile floor came out great

IMG_1896_zpsbb372e16.jpg

This is the kitchen looking the other way... it is huge 16 x 27 feet.

IMG_1895_zpsae17b17a.jpg

Things are going slow as I had hand surgery Tuesday and cant use my right hand much.

Very nice, looks nice, enjoy it.

My man cave is my shed, it's 28'X10' and full of tractors, plows, mowers, chainsaws, blowers but best of all my archery shop. I just need to move the wood stove from the barn to the shed and I'm good. No TV but I like to work with my hands so Im always doing something.

Edited by nycredneck

Kitchen looks awesome too! Your man cave will really come together when you start hanging the pictures. For the windows you could always go with the camo curtains. There are also some pretty cool wildlife style fabric that would look nice if you know a person who can sew.