Snow update

Dom

We are expecting 4 - 8 inches here. I have my snowblower gassed up and ready. Of course it couldnt wait till I got the new tires on my truck next week.

i have a stuck rear caliper. was going to do it this weekend and avoid rush hour braking. Tomorrow's going to be a bumper to bumper stop and go day. can't wait...

It's about time we get some havnt had very much here in eastern NY in a very long time,Yea we have gotten a couple inches but nothing like western NY.I kinda miss the winters we use to have when I was a child this is going to be fun.

The snow has started here now...winds wild....I have all bird feeder and suet cages filled...chickens set for two days ...dogs house filled with another Bail of bedding....game cams brought back in and the car moved to turn around for plowing...So we are set for the weekend...

All of you having to travel the roads tonight and the week end be careful and have a fully charged phone...

The snow has started here now...winds wild....I have all bird feeder and suet cages filled...chickens set for two days ...dogs house filled with another Bail of bedding....game cams brought back in and the car moved to turn around for plowing...So we are set for the weekend...

All of you having to travel the roads tonight and the week end be careful and have a fully charged phone...

why pull game cams? i leave mine out 24-7 365 days a yr, i even just take the laptop out to check em...

Because we are getting the heavy wet snow...All that does is stick to the lens and the sensors and build up ice under it...not getting pics and moisture seeps through those thin seals...besides if limbs come down...They have 2in. on them now I don't have to worry....

the solution:

http://www.qdma.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12345

http://www.trailcamvisor.com/

I saw on the news Lockport/Gasport area had 14". Here in Amherst we probably had 7" or so.

Boy the driving was horrible early this afternoon. I had one close call............I was so spooked I had to stop for a beer. <<grin>>

It is much colder now and the roads are much better, still snow covered but much better traction if that make s sense.