City boys, buck in the Benz!

Geno C

Well this was my buddies second buck he shot ever with his bow a few years back. The first one was the same season a few weeks before which I drove all the way out east to help load up and take home. For this buck I was not around so he decided to drive his brandnew 6 month old Mercedes Benz to go hunting and when he shot this deer he loaded it in the back seat!! LOL he named it the Benz buck and just had a man cave built in his basement and gave the deer it's proper home lol

post-252-13610310077773_thumb.jpg

post-252-13610310359953_thumb.jpg

post-252-13610309692603_thumb.jpg

Reminds me of when I got rid of my truck and had an Impala SS for a short period of time. I had a tub I called the buck tub. Got it at Walmart for like $10 and it fit perfectly in the back seat. I think I put more deer in the back seat of that thing then I did women!

• Like 3

Funny !

I had something similar happen once years ago. It was during bow season and my sister needed to borrow my truck to move some stuff...She swapped me her car, which was a red sportscar type rice rocket..I think it was a Toyota, not that it matters..

As luck would have it, I arrowed a buck that evening..I didn't dare put it in her car, so I drove to my neighbor's, and we took his truck to bring the deer home.

Funny !

I had something similar happen once years ago. It was during bow season and my sister needed to borrow my truck to move some stuff...She swapped me her car, which was a red sportscar type rice rocket..I think it was a Toyota, not that it matters..

As luck would have it, I arrowed a buck that evening..I didn't dare put it in her car, so I drove to my neighbor's, and we took his truck to bring the deer home.

Why wouldnt you put a deer in your sisters car???? LOL just kidding i have sisters i think i KNOW why

• 2 weeks later...