My Deer Season Is Ruined!

Elmo

Damn..i tried all those tricks and I still get diaper and bath and changing clothes duty!! Especially now that my wife is suffering from morning sickness it's even worse! I spent all last weekend doing nothing but taking care of the baby and house chores while she was laid up on the couch puking. The only thing I've managed to do badly enough and get out of completely is laundry...apparently colors and whites don't mix and I wasn't supposed to wash my work clothes with baby clothes or put baby stuff or her stuff in the dryer. whoops. O well win for me! Lol

I don't understand.....what are these house chores you speak of? Is it like that noise maker that the wife turns on and rolls across the floor back and forth when I'm trying to watch TV?

As for laundry. I used to wash my hunting clothes before season....but I always called her down to the basement and ask her how the washer works. She washed them this year. I advised her to use the special detergent and the dryer sheets I have and to then place them in the garbage bag inside a tote.

Wives are trainable. You just have to start early. Like Force Fetching a retriever. You may get some resistance at first.

Edited by Hoss315er
  • Like 2

I don't understand.....what are these house chores you speak of? Is it like that noise maker that the wife turns on and rolls across the floor back and forth when I'm trying to watch TV?

As for laundry. I used to wash my hunting clothes before season....but I always called her down to the basement and ask her how the washer works. She washed them this year. I advised her to use the special detergent and the dryer sheets I have and to then place them in the garbage bag inside a tote.

Wives are trainable. You just have to start early. Like Force Fetching a retriever. You may get some resistance at first.

Must be proud that you are able to train someone ;)

I think any wife with a newborn child would get mighty pissed (and rightfully so) if all her husband thought about was how he could avoid helping out and how he could go hunting instead.  A good husband and father gives priority to his wife and child.  Hunting is not as important, actually it's way down on the list in the scheme of what should be important in life.

• Like 2

LOL you're killing me with these posts :rofl:

• Like 1

Ruined! Just go hunt. Newborns just sleep, eat and poo.

If it's sleeping....hunt.

If it's hungry...go hunting; not like you can lactate, right?

As for poo and diapers, I changed maybe 5 diapers total....put it on backwards, too tight, too loose and take too long to do it and you will be relieved of diaper dooty.....so, go hunt.

Wife will text you pics and you reply with something like..."Ahh, so cute. Can't wait till kid is old enough to take hunting."

Dude. You sound like a winner. Leave the wife to do all the work and get up during the night?

• 2 weeks later...

Kids are a good luck charm sometimes. My 9 month old gave me "kisses" (more like slobbering lol) the other night before I walked out the door to hunt and I shot a 6 point that night. Congrats on a healthy baby elmo. Your world is deff gonna change now. Stock up on anything with caffine for those sleepless nights!