My Deer Season Is Ruined!

Elmo

I'm sure your only KIDing Elmo........... 

Congrats on the pending arrival of your baby!  First one?

My daughter was born November 13th.  I was there for EVERYTHING.  But...........after my wife and daughter were discharged, I barely slowed the truck down as I left them off at the curb and beat feet for camp.

Killed a real nice 9pt a couple days later.

• Like 3

Thanks.  1st one.  Not the best picture but it was the one they took this morning.  ETA 2nd to 3rd week of November.  Very poor planning.  I didn't think I'd get it on the 1st try.  I didn't mind having to try a little longer.  :spiteful:

• Like 3

Just think, you can take him/her hunting for his/her birthday for many many years to come!

So I'll act like it's a birthday gift for him but it's really a gift for me.  I like the way you're thinking.

• Like 1

man I don't know how to respond other then I know how you feel. We had our 1st May 10th (lost Turkey season that year) & my 2nd Oct. 10th (Lost most of Bow & all of Rifle that year)

Learn from my mistakes Plan ahead if you plan on a second LOL

Congrats & Sorry at the same time

congrats man. Mine popped out 8/17 last year. Just enough to allow me to hunt, but young enough to limit my hunting. I'd give it all up for him in a heartbeat though. there's nothing better in life than being a dad.

The wife and I were trying figure out conception and it's between a few days, one of them was thanksgiving night after I shot this freaky rack buck who was grunting like a pig after 3 doe. I like to think it was that night :)

IMG_0190_zps4d94d338-1_zps6a4828ae.jpg

IMG_0201_zpsb2a2343a.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Edited by Belo

I'm a deer season baby myself. October 1st to be exact. Coincidence that my birthday is opening day of the new deer season every year, I think not! I was born to chase whitetails, and I hope your little gift is to Elmo!

Im Oct 2nd!!! what yr? im 97