Two charged after crowssbow arrow exits deer and ends up in house

burmjohn

This story is almost funny in some ways.  I can see a guy named Lee Jones pulling a stunt like this, but someone named Abraham Fischbein?  I didn't think venison would be kosher for him to eat?  LOL

LOL i was thinking the exact same thing about a lee jones!

what a bunch of idiots tho for pulling a stunt like that. thats is freakin stupid...

Great news for the NYbowhunters inc and Anti hunting groups, ohhh did i just place those organizations in the same group 8) 

did you hear the way that news guy was saying the word Crrooossssbow!!which was camouflaged and extreeemmmly powerfull.

i'm pretty sure that was one of them crossbows that al qaida uses in terrorist attacks!!

I was surprised to hear these were two middle aged men, and not kids.  Were they that desperate for meat?  Or was that a really big buck they wanted to take as a trophy to impress their low life friends down at the local dive bar?

These guys were stupid enough to pull a stunt like that, but they were even stupider to think they wouldn't get nailed for it.

:)

looked like a kill shot to me, did you see that blood splattered on that wall!!!! :)  gotta be a good blood trail.

but honstly these guys were not even hunters, just a couple of nuts giving us hunters a bad name.

why isnt the sport of baseball bashed when a guy beats someones head in with a baseball bat????????

and hey they never mentioned if the deer was found or not. i'm sure in that part of the state they would nurse it back to health or have a really nice funeral for it :'(  and perhaps a monument in town.

What dumbasses, I hope they both serve jail time. I really love this comment from the know nothing cop...

"Like a bow and arrow but it's actually more powerful than a traditional  bow so it's a very dangerous weapon.'Had the arrow not hit a wall and  gone through a window, we could have had tragic results," said Captain  Brad Weidel.

right...... "more powerful than a traditional bow". If you are talking about a light poundage recurve, sure. Compared to a decent compound, BS.

Gotta love the anti spin put out there by the media.  ::)

So say these jerks killed the deer and got to it before it ran in the woods.It was still day light some one would have called the cops any way.They deserve time in jail and hefty fines.But I must say one guy has Ken Gribtz defending him,he'll get off old K G is as good as they come.

yeah that was a lot of blood on the house. that shot had to of been not 20 - 25 yrds. they didnt think about a pass though with a bow?

They werent thinking at all, at least not thinking reasonably, or they wouldnt have done it.

the funny thing is you never know what makes guys like this tick. its actually quite scary...

So say these jerks killed the deer and got to it before it ran in the woods.It was still day light some one would have called the cops any way.They deserve time in jail and hefty fines.But I must say one guy has Ken Gribtz defending him,he'll get off old K G is as good as they come.

Yeah, that's Fishbien.  The other guy has the Public Defender.

K.G. is already blaming the other guy saying his client didn't do anything because he didn't pull the trigger.  Doesn't K.G. know that's not gonna work?