Oct. 11th stud...

deerpassion

last Saturday I had this buck hop in the creek behind my tree and swim all they way down around the bend and out of sight... so tonight, i adjusted about a quarter mile down the creek in a funnel with corn 40 yds in front and the creek 60 yds behind me in the timber.... did a short little tickle with the rattle bag around 5 or so and some light grunting... then at 6 oclock the wind died, it cooled down quite a bit, and i got that feeling, almost like the hairs on my neck where standing up... let out of few soft gunts, and 5 minutes later i hear foot steps in the creek... can't see what it is yet or maybe i didn't hear it at all i said... then he pops out 30 yds downwind, and proceeds to make a scrape... shot em while he was tinklin... haha... wandered 30 yds and DUNSKY.... 

post-2133-0-98425000-1381540176_thumb.jppost-2133-0-96263300-1381540224_thumb.jppost-2133-0-89600600-1381540423_thumb.jp

• Like 11

Wow! Great hunt and a great deer! Congratulations you really outsmarted the big boy! BTW nice pictures ( if the tongue bothers you send me the picts and ill photoshop it out)

ya know i kept tuckin the dam think back in but i guess i didn't notice it when the camera was finally rollin... 

Congrats, what an awesome deer !!!! :bye:Didn't you buy a new bow this year, if you did what a way to break it in ? Congrats again !!!

yes sir, shout a bear bow for years n always wanted a hoyt... the charger with a good price point was perfect... three notches on the limb so far, two does and this guy!