Question about the forum rules.

jjb4900

Gun rack? LOL.....I thought that was only in movies.....its called a soft case. You lay it in the truck.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't been to NW PA have ya? wink.gif

Better be in a Chevy pick-em-up with a rack in the window or yur a foriner  (spelin intentional)

Yea your right. They can't afford the tolls. But what about when I visit my brother at school in Buffalo? What if someone recognizes me on route 90? I think I'm going to start carrying nunchuks just incase. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Nunchuks are illegal in New York State

biz, if you travel like you hunt, you'll need 3 guides just to get to buffalo

1 to lead the way

1 to pat you on the back and tell you it's ok

1 to carry all your tissues

by the way, I hope you get a speeding ticket, and they take your  drivers license for EVER...hahaha

I hunt all the time without a guide and have plenty of success.

Why would I get a speeding ticket if I don't speed?  Once did a 157mph in my Corvette when I was 18 though.

There are two thread on this, closed the other one... 

Pasting what I wrote there below:

It seems like things are starting to get out of hand, like it always does this time of year.  Its the busiest time on the site, so lots of different views, opinions,testosterone, epeen, internet tough-guy stuff going around. 

I don't have time to read every post nor do any of the other moderators. 

With that said, just keep it clean.  Don't say or do things that violate the the simple rules here: http://huntingny.com/rules If you do then don't complain when you are banned.  

99% of the people follow the rules. Not sure why people feel the need to escalate things, you can be passionate w/o resorting to BS.   It also helps to not push that user even with-in the rules to a breaking point either. 

• Like 1

If I were a newbie checking out the site and I saw the thread titles about Threatening other members, I would hit the high road. They both should be deleted and certain people should clean up their act.

Good point, try not to nuke threads here, so re-titled the post to "Question about the forum rules"

• Like 2

If I were a newbie checking out the site and I saw the thread titles about Threatening other members, I would hit the high road. They both should be deleted and certain people should clean up their act.

Naw,  I'm a newbie - here at least.   Anyone that's been on the net for any length of time knows that chit happens sometimes and as long as it's addressed promptly by the site admins/mods it's no biggie and just goes with the territory.

Having managed boards, one of the keys is consistent enforcement of the rules irrespective of who the violators are. And with the amount of mods I've see here, that shouldn't be an issue... :biggrin:

leaving.gif

Biz...................you show up in Buffalo I'll be looking for you.  I'll buy the coffee, leave the 'Bee at home.

I am willing to meet you in 3 different places, your choice:

1. Town Pool in Pulaski, on the wall (if its still there after that bad flood).

2. Any Polish Fish Fry of your choice in Buffalo or the surrounding areas. I've been to few years ago as a kid, I think in the Depew area.

3. Tully, NY.....so I can meet Belo too.

I'm in the area too, but think of it this way.... you wanna take a walk on Main Street say... oh... around midnight?

Try taking a walk down Washington Heights or the South Bronx at...oh...2 in the morning during the 80's and 90's.

I'm in the area too, but think of it this way.... you wanna take a walk on Main Street say... oh... around midnight?

It's not so bad although bad stuff does happen. A month ago I parked on Main St near The Chance at around 11pm and while my car was still running, a Lil Wayne looking youth knocked on my window and stuffed his little hand in my already slightly opened window to shake my hand. I asked what he wanted and he said" ay yo, give me a ride, I'll give you 5 dolla" I said no man and started putting the window up and a car with Illinois plates pulled in in front of me and he hopped in to that car and sped away. I was confused. hah

Edited by blackradio

In case any one is wondering, last night Shawnhu and jjb4900 were going back and forth over some dumb stuff that Shawnhu brought back up in a thread for what ever reason and then it escalated to Shawnhu telling him he would prove that he has guns by having him look up the barrel of a gun he owns. Essentially insuating he would shoot him. Geno later addressed it and deleted some of the post's.

Makes you wonder....

Some members are always crying about their "problems" with the police....

Makes you wonder, lol!

Since the topic is relevant, I was PM'd regarding my language in some posts. I'm new to the site and did not intend to offend anyone if I did.

My "language" was not directed towards anyone, just choice adjectives I could have cleaned up.

I apologized to the moderator who contacted me and would like to extend the apology to everyone/anyone who may or may not have been offended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 2