any estimates?.....

growalot

LOL you'll love this...there are at least 4 others as big or bigger...and the drop tine is still around..I know he is bigger than the one in the pic....God I love it when ppl are willing to talk to you...apparently they have been making the rounds and there are trail cameras EVERY where...and everyone is checking them.......they so far have at least a two mile radius from what I found out today...around here...that's a lot of arrows to dodge!

He really is a nice one!!! It's hard to guess his Age from a Pic. I have seen 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 yr old bucks just as big. Do you have good Genetics in your area herd. 

HA! Please tell me you are just trying to be funny! If you had 1 1/2 yr old deer on your property that big you could be a rich man! Forget about the horns they don't even matter in this case.  The size of the body says it all... no 1 1/2yr old has a body like that, not even up in Alberta. 

I just don't see how some of you guys can say he is definitely over 4.5. The picture sucks, you can't tell by the angle and quality of photo, simple as that. Nobody on this site is Dr. Deer, lol.

Ok, you're right.

Does it make you tingle inside?

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

Not about being right here Phade just stating the obvious which you missed. You were real quick to bring Sam into your camp when most of us said 3.5 or younger. lol

Most of you were wrong, that's all.

Notice most/all of the people who stated 4.5+ have shot older deer? You may have missed that, yourself.

I guess I need an upgrade on my computer.  This is the ONLY picture I can get anything out of..............

Attached Thumbnails
  • deer post.jpg

Some of you guys are awfully good at guessing age.............or not.

Kill him Grow, then MAYBE the biologist can tell you, MAYBE.