Just shot one!

Geno C

Yeaaaa! Congrats Geno! Let the rage Eat!..

On the other hand, Hopefully you didn't stun it and it gets up and takes off! LOL Knock on wood

nope that didnt happen, they only get back up after my truck hits em lol

• Like 1

Congrats Geno, as a former L.I. er I tell the people up here in the Catskills about the L.I. deer and the look at me like I am BS them.Good eating ,potatos, pumpkins, Acorns galore and out east the grapes.Congrats again.

Yeah the deer can get rather big out here, I love it. They have big deer in quite a few counties upstate as well. But I love LI for hunting!

Nice deer , great shot :) Might have to try out rage blades next season. Been a g5 montec user since I started, but that entry wound is hardcore.

come to the dark side lol

my buddy and i have friends and they all use G5s and they always try and abuse us about RAGE. deep down they know Rage is the ish lol

they say oh they are for guys who put bad shots on deer, i say its the difference between finding a deer on a marginal shot and not. besides when its placed in the right spot, its devastation!