Time to boycott A & E

Catskill Hunter

Sounds like you have something against white males. And we should be knocked down a few pegs. I will stop right here because you opened such a hornets nest that I don't have time or the will to say what really is the problem and it isn't white males of this country.

Bring it on punk. I got something against white males, particularly, you.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://Facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

More horrible than having your kid abused daily and beat in he head? I am going to go on a limb and say very few people are truly stuck where they are. I know it won't win me any popularity contest but it is the truth. The truth also is that most are just unwilling to do what is necessary and make the required sacrifices to make changes happen. So much easier to sit an bitch about how bad they have it. Sounds like Elmo's parents did what was necessary to get them out of the area. I would have to as well because my other option would probably not end well for the ones screwing with my kid.

Not directed at anyone in particular, well, maybe Dave.

My parents never bitched and whined about what they had to endure. Neither did we when we grew up in similar situations as Elmo, because we knew and appreciated what our parents gave up for us. If for a second you think they could have moved and didn't for the safety if their own children, then you must be delirious.

I'll stick to my guns, and state that most white folk in this country don't know how good they have it. They are generally the first to bitch and moan when they don't get their way. I don't wish ill on any particular race, as I've often been a victim of racial violence and discrimination, but shut the F up already.

It's hard to believe you are a graduate of the University of Michigan. I can't tell by what you write in your posts.

Very interesting, you are a contridiction trying to backtrack on your statements. You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. I must admit you tell good stories, who know how true they are. I would think a college educated guy like you would make better decisions and think before he writes. Especially when there are a lot of white guys on this site, and many are giving you a pass on your comments.

So if there's a lot of white guys on this site, others should just bow to their bitching? What's the percentage of white vs other ethnicities have anything to do with free speech?

I just read through this whole thread(sorry Belo) and find it funny and sad that its perfectly OK for the white man to bash on all other ethnicities and as soon as a statement was made about how they are getting knocked down a peg or two, its all of a sudden an attack on the white man.

The white man has suppressed other cultures and ethnicities for so long, and still do! If you think it doesn't happen even in this day and age, my chinky slanted eyes can see better than your blue ones.

he's an old crotchety, out of touch white dude. what more would you expect?

What color are you, pink? Let's see now, I have been a member since July 2010 and you joined November 2012 and you already have more posts than me. In that span you've bitched about every topic under the sun DAILY, and you are calling me crotchety? You're a clown and that's pretty much it!

Ha-ha ..... This topic is swirling down the bowl. Is everybody having fun yet? You all getting your daily ration of insults and hate ..... lol.   Hey, I guess this site serves everyone in different ways. What ever you need out of life, we aim to please.

How can a white guy say they have it hard? Crazy. I think a lot of the problem is people still see color in other people. I only see two colors, good people and scumbags. And if you are a scumbag I don't care what race you are it still makes you a scumbag. I know a lot of white guys that are scumbags and a lot of black guys that are scumbags. I think when all people start treating each other with respect and courtesy, regardless of their opinion and beliefs, is when we will stop seeing race. Other races need to stop using the race card on every aspect of differing opinions. Just because I do not agree with a black, Asian, or Mexicans opinion on something doesn't make me a racist. It simply means I don't agree simple as that, people make it into so much more. This world is crazy in the sense that if you do not believe what someone else believes they will attack you and attack you, call you names and say you are a hate mongrel. If someone is not crazy and is not hurting the world, or trying to blow everyone up or kill everyone, or you, who cares what they believe why push your opinion down their throat, just respect them and leave them alone. I think people are as soft now as they have ever been, you say one little thing about what you believe and its "offending" someone. So what you got "offended" no need to cry over spilt milk, respect their opinion and move on. I understand that people are passionate in their beliefs just like I am. That is great and when someone asks you about what you believe on this issue or that issue you should say what you believe and stick to it. But don't go getting offended when I tell you, and don't try and tell me my beliefs are wrong just because they differ from yours. Just tell me what you believe and that's it. Maybe have a respectful debate or conversation about why you believe one way or the other, don't start with any hate speech and name calling, that just shows you can't handle others opinions.

Ok that's my rant.   

Edited by dhuntley2

Bring it on punk. I got something against white males, particularly, you.

What a surprise two Bronx Liberals sticking together to bash the white people. Nothing new here.

Just surprised me more people on this site aren't upset by your comments. Especially when they have been fired up over lesser comments. And you call whites racist, as your buddy would say "cry me a river"

I think this might be better than watching that show

Maybe but Uncle Si is way funnier than most of the guys on here...Jack!

Does anyone have the full text of what he said in the interveiw or are we all going off of snipets?

The overall gist of what he said is not that alarming if you ask me though I have yet to read the full interveiw, I had to laugh last night as I watched 3 minutes of Anderson Cooper who happens to be openly gay. After all of the talking heads got done ranting he basicaly said...He didn't care what Phil said because he, and every one else, has a right to have an opinion. Kind of funny that Anderson had to sit through the talking heads BS'ing to say he didn't care...lol

Well I have the link but for some reason my ability to paste into this window is a no go. WTF

Go to GQ.com

Down at the bottom it is first listed article under entertainment

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/television/201401/duck-dynasty-phil-Robertson

Had to type it in. hope it works 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

What a surprise two Bronx Liberals sticking together to bash the white people. Nothing new here.

Just surprised me more people on this site aren't upset by your comments. Especially when they have been fired up over lesser comments. And you call whites racist, as your buddy would say "cry me a river"

Label me all you want, you're a punk that talk big, but when it comes down to it, a coward that can't back any of it up. Why don't you tell us about what you really think is the problem if it isn't the white makes as you say. Grow a pair and speak your mind, punk.

Label me all you want, you're a punk that talk big, but when it comes down to it, a coward that can't back any of it up. Why don't you tell us about what you really think is the problem if it isn't the white makes as you say. Grow a pair and speak your mind, punk.

Thanks for showing everyone on this site how uneducated and narrow minded  you are, punk, coward is that all you got. Where do you think you are in the hood talking crap you can't back up. So you insult people who are concerned that you are making racist comments about white people. I guess there would be a swell of comments if someone said something racist against blacks and lations lets not forget the gays. Read history the whites weren't handed anything they worked their way up the ladder, not looking for gov't hand outs. Get it?

Thanks for showing everyone on this site how uneducated and narrow minded you are, punk, coward is that all you got. Where do you think you are in the hood talking crap you can't back up. So you insult people who are concerned that you are making racist comments about white people. I guess there would be a swell of comments if someone said something racist against blacks and lations lets not forget the gays. Read history the whites weren't handed anything they worked their way up the ladder, not looking for gov't hand outs. Get it?

So whites worked their way up, and everyone else didn't? You want to talk about uneducated? Check your punctuation, punk. You're almost as horrible as Grow when it comes to punctuation and spelling. Get past first grade, then come back and talk to me about education.

You are more than a concerned individual about a racist comment against whites. You lashed out against someone that made a comment that whites are taking some unfair treatment and turned it into a racial war, that was your agenda from the start. Then you go to attack said person on a personal level. Now you are showing your true colors in that you are dissatisfied with blacks and Latinos(yeh, that's how it's properly spelled). Your a punk, and won't last a second down in the "hood" as you'd call it. Check yourself!