He made it!!!

WNY Bowhunter

My favorite buck off all-time, "Little Freak Nasty" (LFN for short) finally stopped by my cams for a few pics.  I just put them back out last week to try to inventory the remaining buck herd on the farm. I was very surprised to see this guy. True to form, his is all busted up again and his droptine is gone too.  Oh well, can't wait to see him next year as a five year old!!!

zzzIMAG0291.jpg

zzzIMAG0290.jpg

zzzIMAG0285.jpg

zzzIMAG0299-1.jpg

Edited by WNY Bowhunter
  • Like 3

Great to see he made it another year! When did he drop last years set?

I would make it my mission to pick up his antlers AND find that broken off droptine if that's the way he wants to play!

Good luck!

Edited by wooly

I would make it my mission to pick up his antlers AND find that broken off droptine if that's the way he wants to play!

Good luck!

If he finds that drop point, I darn well would buy a lottery ticket, LOL. Those little ones can be the toughest to find. Hope you win!

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

I don't see how those palmated sheds you posted are the same deer. Nothing similar about them. Have any pics with him wearing those antlers?

The sheds don't look flattened/palmated from a head-on view until you tilt them up .  I got several other pics with the new set with his head down and his beams are flattened this year too...

I only got him one camera one time last December but the pics are blurry,

Good luck!

He dropped one side last year on 12/13. I found it on 12/15.  My friend who owns the farm found the other hanging from an apple tree in early May. At 2.5 he carried them into February.  Maybe I'll get lucky and stumble onto them in the upcoming weeks while checking my cams...

• Like 1