What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Haha,  I love it! See it doesn't take much lettuce to rock your world. 
I am appalled at no cheese though...you should be ashamed of yourself.
Oh, and I don't do fungus, but I can let that slide though! 
You had more than one right? Or are you watching your girly figure? 

Yeah man...skipped the cheese and the usual honking slab of Italian bread. Trying to eat only about 1800 cal a day and avoid the breads and sugar. Speedo seasons coming and I don’t feel like picking the harpoons out of my whale ass again this summer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Yeah man...skipped the cheese and the usual honking slab of Italian bread. Trying to eat only about 1800 cal a day and avoid the breads and sugar. Speedo seasons coming and I don’t feel like picking the harpoons out of my whale ass again this summer!!!

I like it!  All kidding aside good for you.

I watched my dad lose a ton of weight willingly,  and it takes a ton of discipline,  so I wish you the best.   Lettuce is the answer...lol

Ignoring the speedo comment like the plaque,  in fear of mental images. 

I like it!  All kidding aside good for you.
I watched my dad lose a ton of weight willingly,  and it takes a ton of discipline,  so I wish you the best.   Lettuce is the answer...lol
Ignoring the speedo comment like the plaque,  in fear of mental images. 

Damn man...I gotta lose 15 pounds not a ton!!! Wtf! You think I’m shlepping around the woods looking for sheds and shrooms if I’m carrying a ton of extra weight! My ass would be at Tim hortons(whatever that is?) and The Goat for copious amounts of those special wings and artisanal brews if that was the case!!
Too soon?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Damn man...I gotta lose 15 pounds not a ton!!! Wtf! You think I’m shlepping around the woods looking for sheds and shrooms if I’m carrying a ton of extra weight! My ass would be at Tim hortons(whatever that is?) and The Goat for copious amounts of those special wings and artisanal brews if that was the case!!
Too soon?

Whatphhh

Had to look up this Ted's hot sauce and I am intrigued.  Not from the buffalo area so never heard of it.   Going to order some to go with some Hoffman's dogs. 

af814a8546a1d54462cc6e104a3930a6.jpg. Chips are great too. A relative of mine owns the company. Was fishing for Browns today where they grow the taters 1de4fbba3ecb6bb0d75210ed153de8b0.jpg

• Like 2