What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

We just finished our handle of Beam last night with Kentucky mules. And why have I never thought to make corn bread to go with my chili. ?! 

That sir is an essential item..mask up and go shopping! Corn bread is also essential but is must be from the box(that’s as homemade as we get when it comes to cornbread)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

It’s not, last GTG was to visit Stus and of course it was followed by an epic pandemic. That product they carry is produced in cartaret NJ from lord only
knows what fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

something ala east river ...... 

looked like too simple of packaging to be a large producer thought for sure it was a resale.  Maybe one of those guys you see selling shrimp out of the trunk of their car. lol

• Like 1

I’m speechless. 
Homemade deep fried General Tso’s Chicken wings.  I first convection baked at 425 for about 90 minutes, flipping once.  I added Bionic’s chicken rub to the raw wings.  Then after baking, I deep fried until a good crisp was achieved, then tumbled in General Tso’s sauce, and sprinkled with sesame seeds! 

E6E98951-89DC-4246-8C31-B6A940786602.jpeg

• Like 5

My wife made my favorite tonight, stuffed cabbage - lazy style.  In my opinion, there is no better usage for ground venison.   She was lacking a bit of sauce, so she substituted tomato soup and that made it even better than usual.  Nothing brings out the flavor of venison like tomato.    I am looking forward to leftovers for lunch tomorrow.   

• Like 3