I hate people that do this

deerhunter1699

If you make it from the woods to your own processing shed and no one sees you, no tag, nothing happened.... If someone sees you then you tag it  and or send it to butcher. I have seen that before.... is it right? NO ! Does it happen? YES!

Anyone here hate people that have 2-3 tags for doe and blow 6-7 down ? Leave what you think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happens...don't let it ruin your life. If you can report them...do it, you'll feel better.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
Edited for language. Please adhere to the forum TOS

First it's not too hard to process a deer.

Secondly you can essentially have many doe tags as they're transferable. Perfectly legal. Multiple bucks on the other hand is bad news.

Again and not surprisingly you are wrong.  You are only allowed to have 2 transferred tags per season. The numbers have to be put on your tag and there are only 2 spots to do so.  You will find this information on page 33 of the regulations guide  Top left paragraph 4th bullet point down.  

No you can only have 2 transfered doe tags,theres a spot on your liscence to fill in the #'s for them

really? huh didn't know that. I've never gone through the process. You still could have up to 4 dmp's though plus your either sex bow/mz and your regular season and i'm probably forgetting another.

No you can only have 2 transfered doe tags,theres a spot on your liscence to fill in the #'s for them

I think Belo was trying to talk the grander scheme that some WMUs you can shoot alot of does and have legal tags.

2 transfers, 2 DMPs, 2 Second chance DMPs, the statewide antlerless, the Reg season tag being either sex in ML/Late Archery (I think that may have changed, haven't checked), and then the WMUs where you can get unlimited tags (IE 8C).

Alot of people don't realize people can shoot alot of does given the right geographical location and that leads to assumptions.

There are some however who shoot and don't tag.

Edited by phade
  • Like 2

You can get 2 the first go around 2 when the release what's left and 2 transferred to

You leaving a total of 6 doe tags..... I think the bigger issue with doe tags is people tagging for the wrong wmu

and if you hunt an area like L.I., you can keep get additional bonus tags for each doe you bring in......but Bubba was addressing the issue as to the amount of tags you can have transferred to you from another.

Again and not surprisingly you are wrong.  You are only allowed to have 2 transferred tags per season. The numbers have to be put on your tag and there are only 2 spots to do so.  You will find this information on page 33 of the regulations guide  Top left paragraph 4th bullet point down.  

please take your personal beef with me elsewhere. There is a much more civil way to respond as a few members did.

I think Belo was trying to talk the grander scheme that some WMUs you can shoot alot of does and have legal tags.

thanks. that was indeed my intent and we haven't even touched on nuisance permits.

Edited by Belo

You can get 2 the first go around 2 when the release what's left and 2 transferred to

You leaving a total of 6 doe tags..... I think the bigger issue with doe tags is people tagging for the wrong wmu

Plus two more of the farmers DMAPS......

Guess I should have read above post !

Edited by Larry302

please take your personal beef with me elsewhere. There is a much more civil way to respond as a few members did.

thanks. that was indeed my intent and we haven't even touched on nuisance permits.

no that was not your intent.  You said you could have as many as they were transferrable, which has nothing to do with drawing your own.