Hows everyone faring out there?

growalot

I havn't cleared my driveway yet . I think I might have the flu bug and I ache all over . I was up in the middle of the night and had fluid coming from both ends . I don't drink so nothing there . Gotta get the driveway done before it builds up any higher . It's 13 degree here in Ontario right now . Ccccccccold !

Its still snowing here.

Cleared a path through 7 inches on the deck to get the dog out at 7:30 this am.

Cleared 15 inches from in front of the car and about 7 in-between cars to get to work.

Roads sucked.  After my road was finally plowed, it still had another inch of snow on it.  35 MPH down the the thruway.  Only had two lanes out of three lanes partly cleared.

At least made to work safely.  Let's hope it is the same going home.

I havn't cleared my driveway yet . I think I might have the flu bug and I ache all over . I was up in the middle of the night and had fluid coming from both ends . I don't drink so nothing there . Gotta get the driveway done before it builds up any higher . It's 13 degree here in Ontario right now . Ccccccccold !

Hope you ain't got the flu but it sure sounds like it. 

If you were closer I'd lend a hand with the big dig...................good luck and get better.

• Like 2

I thought I was finished lol nope.  After cleaning up this morning, it changed over to freezing rain and then snow.  So I have a sheet of ice on the driveway with another 2 inches and falling and it is snowing hard now.  Going to be very icy on LI tomorrow morning with this cold.  WoW mother nature is putting the smack down on NY! 

Hope you ain't got the flu but it sure sounds like it. 

If you were closer I'd lend a hand with the big dig...................good luck and get better.

Thanks for the offer . I have a snow blower but even so my back aches and I just felt weak . I had a Flu Shot in early January . I just feel like crap !

I cleared a neighbor's driveway 3 times this season as he had a heart operation . I didn't take care of his driveway today as I just felt too weak .

22 inches so far. Getting a couple more before it's all done.

Wind steady at 15 to 20. Gusts to 35.

Drifts in spots over 4 feet.

Temp right now at 3 degrees.

Spent 4 and a half hours shoveling, snow blowing and plowing.

A hot meal and a glass of brandy by the wood stove.....priceless!

• Like 3

We survived this storm ok. My concern is what am I going to do when the next one hits without having gotten rid of the mess we've got on the ground now. I am running out of places to put the snow, and the snow-banks on the sides of the driveway are high enough that my plow will not throw any new snow over the top. That means that the driveway gets skinnier. Might be able to handle one more storm, but unless we get some of the snow melting, eventually things will get too skinny to use.

LOL we were just discussing that this morning...though we have plenty of room because... push come to shove he takes it across the street to our property there...in fact there are mini mountains there now...but the guys in the parking lots looked to be running out of room yesterday...they'll have to bring in the dump trucks soon...hhhmmm I wonder if it is legal any more for them to dump at the Canaseraga Creek.