Licenses on sale

mac

I went this morning about 9:30 am and it took about 20 minutes to get processed, everything was going slow on the website at the town clerks office. But I got all my tags and doe permits for 9m and 9a. I'm satisfied now that it's done and out of the way.

well I went to Walmart and the kid started typing in all my info.  so I said "shouldn't my info already be in there?" He said "no they did an update so we have to type it all in now."  then got in there and he couldn't "Add" any of the hunting licenses only fishing.  I think he screwed stuff up and didn't know what he was doing.  got him to cancel and close out of everything.  little annoying, more so than just taking a while.

dbhunter that happened to mt twice and i said my info is in there they put it in anyway i ended up being in the system 3 times i tried to straighten it out several times with albany they wanted me to keep calling all these numbers i told them it was there problem and hung up

i got mine yesterday at the local town hall they knew what they were doing and it was fast but i am in the system twice again its crazy that it goes by your drivers license but when they cant find it they put your info in again the guy at dicks who did my marine license did it this time so now i have to call albany and try te fix it yet again

Havn't gotten my Lifetime License tags in the mail yet . I went up to the town hall and presented my LT Card and got my free Bow and Muzzle Loader tags plus doe permits for 8H and 8F ..... Also had her print out an additional Back Tag . She gave me a Regulations Booklet . Life is good !

Havn't gotten my Lifetime License tags in the mail yet . I went up to the town hall and presented my LT Card and got my free Bow and Muzzle Loader tags plus doe permits for 8H and 8F ..... Also had her print out an additional Back Tag . She gave me a Regulations Booklet . Life is good !

Question.. being a lifetime license holder my license should be sent to my address wihtout having to do anything correct? I just need to go to a POS to obatin my carcass tags? This is my first year with it

Question.. being a lifetime license holder my license should be sent to my address wihtout having to do anything correct? I just need to go to a POS to obatin my carcass tags? This is my first year with it

I called the Town Clerk 1st to make sure I could do it . I handed her my card and she printed out the Bow and ML tags as well as the Doe permits and an extra Back Tag . Your license number remains the same year after year .