Deal of the day

chiefbkt

Stopped into Walmart to pick up hunting license and noticed a little sheet hanging up on side of cooler with gun prices. After further inspection it was a huge sale with guns marked down up to 60% off! I ended up getting the Savage 220 20 gauge for $268 including tax. That was a 50% savings.

• Like 7

Always like to see deals like this in Walmart. Not to ST125 friendly, however.

Walmart definitely dictates more of that compared to other stores.  you even need a card versus looking up the number.  if I'm out and about and dad remembers he needs something for the farm.  he can't call me and just have me pick it up.  need the card and I don't have one.  even then some stuff they just don't allow at all, even if it's clearly justified.

I haven't seen a gun rack in store for Walmart in years. This is funny too, I was looking around for a slug barrel for the shotgun I bought, and there was a link to Wally-World with some odd link about redirect, this item is not for sale anymore ( that was the gun, not a barrel ). Maybe they are liquidating the stock of guns they have. Who knows.

Congrats on the new gun at a great price.  

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 1