LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Nice weather but the Amish were out by the field with ligths well thery gutted a deer not far from my stand. Forget about posted signs and talking. The game warding won't do shit. Since they moved here I have yet to see a deer on there place. Well I'm here now hope to see a buck.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Nice weather but the Amish were out by the field with ligths well thery gutted a deer not far from my stand. Forget about posted signs and talking. The game warding won't do shit. Since they moved here I have yet to see a deer on there place. Well I'm here now hope to see a buck.

Why does the game warden do nothing ? Have you called ? I'm sure there's more than one officer in your area. Call him. That crap is BS !!!

I caught the Amish kid yesterday no back tag and a gun I called the game warden I told what happens and I know who it is. He said he couldn't do anything? If you see them again call 911, well I had this Amish dead to rights. So I thought.

I was just folding up the seat to call it quits when i saw the first doe going in and out of the brush, i saw the one i ended up shooting next , she was standing still and gave me a steady target . After i shot , there was probably 6 or 7 more white flags come up about another 30ish yards back in the field that i didn't even know were there.

I was just folding up the seat to call it quits when i saw the first doe going in and out of the brush, i saw the one i ended up shooting next , she was standing still and gave me a steady target . After i shot , there was probably 6 or 7 more white flags come up about another 30ish yards back in the field that i didn't even know were there.

nice job, looks like a good size doe

I had a very nice buck quickly trot through at about 11:00. I did let the .44 bark, but unfortunately I mangled a sapling and the buck got away unharmed. I moved about a mile down the valley in hopes that he tries that again!

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Didn't see a single deer for the AM hunt. Trying out a different piece of land that I haven't hunted but once this year. Sitting on the corner of a cut hay field hoping something decieds to come out close enough. Last time I watched this field the deer all came out close to 300 yards away.

Just as I put my phone down a small doe pokes it's head out at 60 yds. Hangs around a few mins and goes back in the brush. Had broadside shot but did not take her. If I'm going to get dirty now it needs to be a nice buck. Couple more mins and I'm done.

- Deerthug

• Like 2