LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Guess I'm back in the game! Hunting partner called and wants to fill a landowner permit and a 4H DMP. He was saving them for his daughter, but work obligations won't let her get out anymore this season. And he has a bunch of stuff going on and can only hunt a couple hours here or there. Soooo, heading up to the farm in a bit, to help fill his freezer.

• Like 1

Fricken locals just walked within 100 feet of my stand in a group of 3..... 2 wearing head to toe camo 1 wearing no camo at all... They were making a shit load of noise.... I was tempted to let one fly in the opposite direction and then yell at them to get the fuck out.... I decided not to ruin my own hunt even if they kinda did p

By the luck of God!

My dad had a point from last year and pulled a tag this year...my wife had a point as well but got denied and ended up with another point for next year, and then got a 9p tag mailed to her becuase the letter said enough were not handed out so far and gets to keep the point...plus the landowners have permits because they own separate 50 acre parcels.

It is feast or famin down there....some years guys have tags others we are only hunting bucks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No sightings yet in Italy valley/Middlesex. The .44 is itching to bark!

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

I'm off warren rd up there hunting ...and it's dead and all the camp has seen has been small 4 and a button buck

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fair warning: my next post will probably be a woven web of all caps profanity that will forever change the way you think about the holidays

c034fbfc278a0013f1515745cbf0972c.jpg09f2e80e601498c7f163c09784e695a1.jpg

I'll take a day in the woods. I hate drywall. If that was me I would have a fist hole in it because I made the wrong cut