LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Washed it in the swamp.. Not really. Lol... Should. Be nice and clean. I just finished cleaning and sharpening knife the other day...There is no getting the lock off without cutters. I freed up keys but not before having all the plastic numbers stripped off..Guess it will give me another chance to run into the jerk. If I'm lucky...

Good luck with the hunting.. I guess I'm headed to see a doc.. My brief internet self diagnoses say they have to see nerve back together.. Should be a good smooth cut... It was one time I was lucky and hit bone not the middle of my hand or wrist ... I didn't get good penetration..

Hoping to fill my buck tag today, the way the forecast looks tomorrow I might try and go golfing in the afternoon. Usually these two activities never conflict but who can pass up golfing in 60* weather in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fresh scrape on the way in this morning that wasn't there yesterday .... Sat for a couple hours n then creeped through the thick swamp I expected them to come out of , not one deer bumped .... Amazing how they find some magical never never land to hide in during gun ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1