LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

No real science to it. What I did was just mix the two ingredients until desired consistency. Then I spread it on and used 2"x4" strips of tissue paper to hold it all on.

When I could tell the paste was drying out I just squirted it with more peroxide.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm going to leave the lower jaw off, how do you make the whitening paste?

The euro I made last year came out great. I went to a cosmetic store, Sally Beauty Supply I think, and bought the strongest powered whitener and the strongest paste whitener they had. I mixed them together into the consistency of frosting and applied with a toothbrush. Let it sit for 12-15 hours and washed it off.

• Like 1

I watched 9 does/ button bucks feed for 2 hrs last night,4-6pm.. back and forth between my secret spot plot w turnips mix and the corn that it borders ... all within 30 yards of me the whole time.. i wasn't going to shoot any of them since doe numbers are "low" here in 8P and i was waiting on a good buck anyways :) but when zero bucks showed and the does stuck around until before climb down time, i figured id rather spook them by shooting one of them, than spooking them off myself.. it worked lol doe tag filled  :)

To top it off i waited for her to get in front of my browning trail cam before taking her.. hopefully got a couple good pics on there! Ill check it tonight

post-5238-0-15950900-1446050720_thumb.jp

• Like 6

Well just to support you die hards. I am in the kitchen making up a big old pot of venison chili

post-481-14460710472009_thumb.jpg

And cooking up venison steak on the grill

post-481-14460710773867_thumb.jpg

With stout mushrooms

post-481-14460711075028_thumb.jpg

While these two wander into the back lawn to eat apples

post-481-14460711430383_thumb.jpg

They better look out I got doe tags!

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 4

Well just to support you die hards. I am in the kitchen making up a big old pot of venison chili

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1446071046.779824.jpg

And cooking up venison steak on the grill

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1446071076.878852.jpg

With stout mushrooms

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1446071106.995767.jpg

While these two wander into the back lawn to eat apples

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1446071142.596354.jpg

They better look out I got doe tags!

Mushrooms in the venison chili very interesting. I am assuming they are like a portobello in consistency once cooked in the stew? Meaning they aren't super delicate after being cooked. Also that stew looks amazing and its making me quite Hungry

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by The Jerkman

No the mushrooms were for the steak! Chili separate!

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

ahh I thought they were in the stew. For some reason I said chili instead of stew and I just reread the whole thing and realized again there was no stew lol just chili and steaks. Either way looks awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by The Jerkman

Well first time sitting this stand stuck around home and headed into my spot that has some swampy spots with this rain we had and I was in water a ft deep telling myself there ain't no deer in this $#!+ and then it blew and went running splashing like hell. So I waited a sec started walking and Gave my buck bomb a spray to cover scent a little .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2