Show your mug..

turkeyfeathers

Pretty much everything from Hank Sr. to Bruno Mars. Got over 400 songs down for gigs. If you request it I'll play it!  And I even get reqests for my originals every now and then. Depending on the crowd, a few R rated drinking songs too. Started playing almost 50 years ago. I've played in bars, cars, hotels and no tells, uptown, downtown and pretty much all around, in the country, in the city, places that gave me little pity, been paid and screwed, up and down and who knows, probably played your town!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

Pretty much everything from Hank Sr. to Bruno Mars. Got over 400 songs down for gigs. If you request it I'll play it!  And I even get reqests for my originals every now and then. Depending on the crowd, a few R rated drinking songs too. Started playing almost 50 years ago. I've played in bars, cars, hotels and no tells, uptown, downtown and pretty much all around, in the country, in the city, places that gave me little pity, been paid and screwed, up and down and who knows, probably played your town!

Any Slipknot or Avenged Sevenfold in the mix?

:rap:

Ok I'll bite a little, just stumbled upon these, these were my 2nd & 3rd with my bow, early 90"s. So age 15 & 16.

The small 6pt was my 2nd, spined him. My dad never taught me what to do so I waited a few minutes praying he would just die. Once that didn't work I knocked an arrow shaking so bad I missed him, missed him again. Now no arrows I freaking climbed down walked up to him and grabbed one and finished him, never forget that one, surprised I didn't hang it up after that ordeal. Other one was a 6pt too, clean kill on him thankfully.

Wool pants jone hand warmer in pocket, where the hell was under armour.

KIMG0803.jpg

KIMG0802.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 year later...