Corn and Apples in front of my Stand....what else?

ApexerER

OK so..... I Will  Not tell you what one friends wife use to do...but I've seen some of your imaginations on here...sure you can figure it out...lol

Thats way too gross for me to want a deer that bad...but..it apparently worked for her... That said It gave me an idea,what doesn't, and being "sanitary" and scent free in the wrapper, and absorbant. I thought what a great long lasting scent wick...so out came the tinks 69 and paper clips to hang....Until one morning I saw a young 6pt walk by me....with one of them dangling from his G2...LOL...Went out and bought some wildlife research wicks... ;)

• Like 3

OK so..... I Will  Not tell you what one friends wife use to do...but I've seen some of your imaginations on here...sure you can figure it out...lol

Thats way too gross for me to want a deer that bad...but..it apparently worked for her... That said It gave me an idea,what doesn't, and being "sanitary" and scent free in the wrapper, and absorbant. I thought what a great long lasting scent wick...so out came the tinks 69 and paper clips to hang....Until one morning I saw a young 6pt walk by me....with one of them dangling from his G2...LOL...Went out and bought some wildlife research wicks... ;)

thanks, now I need to go take a shower.............but not the first time I heard of that.

• Like 1

Gene Wensel wrote of this subject in one of his books...

He said that the worst verbal abuse  he ever suffered in his life was when his wife discovered a Ziploc bag full of them (used) hidden behind a rump roast in the family freezer..

• Like 1

OK so..... I Will Not tell you what one friends wife use to do...but I've seen some of your imaginations on here...sure you can figure it out...lol

I have been using "drag rags" as I like to call them for years cheap and disposable.