Beer

Dom

it was okay. Good session beer at 4.5% . Only $4.59 for the bomber. Wouldn't revisit this one though

I almost bought the mango one, but the abv was only like 3.8%. I like mine a bit more... just picked up a sixer of the watermelon dorado. First time I've seen that one at wegmans.

• Like 1

I guess this counts for the topic. No pics but I have a question..

Couple years ago the g/f and I took a little vacation up into the Killington VT area in September. Not much to do in a ski town/area that time of year. So we went to the Long Trail Brewery for lunch on the second day.

They have some great craft beers. I got the sampler which was 8 of their best brews in 6oz glasses. The only one I didn't like was the 'Pumpkin Ale'. Favorite was the 'Double Bag', that would make some great beer brats!

Just don't order the chicken wings. They brought my order out and they were raw in the middle. Sent them back and the second time was the same. Ended up taking them back to the Inn and heating them in a mic.

Anyone ever been there?

we play couples euchre. The ladies have 2 drinks and for the rest of the night they ask " what's trump ?" Ugh. And after 3 drinks it's " what's trump ?" Um, you called it dear Double ugh

It's a group of us , once a month at a friends house on the bay, 16 players . It's gets crazy , shots of fireball with the song playing at full balast ,conga lines and so on .... I took second place .

Edited by Larry302

Ok my all time favorite beer , Dogdish head , raisin d'etre !

Today is my "Friday" caught a nice house fire at the end of our shift , then hit Park Ave for a few with the brothers. Home now listening to the Mrs. " talk" ......

post-253-0-53757000-1461022556_thumb.jpe

Edited by Larry302

realize that but quest them out at stores is what I was trying to say. I like LT Double bag though. And your spot on , their pumpkin is hideous

Not a fan of LongTrail at all. There are a bunch of really good breweries in VT though! I hit a beer festival there a few years ago that was a great time!

I have to say this,from a question as to what beer is best for making beer bread has evolved it to an all beer thread is very  awesome you all guys and women have shown such a wide view on the types/flavors that can be used or drank with most meals or just a great tasting beverage.I have tried some of thee mentioned beers and some are/have /can't get in my area have been tasty to my taste and some just not for myself.Thanks keep the thread going because not only do I/we use for cooking we just enjoy a beverage.

• Like 2