Beer

Dom

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Since I was on the beer thread I’ll post this here. They better have not broken the beer thread !! 9b629a992e2f17fb37e704ee3efa23be.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the same message.  Tried a few minutes later and it went right through.

I actually clicked through all the warnings to get to the site, but the connection timed out.  Should we wait for the chinese postings to return? 

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Since I was on the beer thread I’ll post this here. They better have not broken the beer thread !! 9b629a992e2f17fb37e704ee3efa23be.png

Been having all sorts of issues with the PC connecting to this site for the last couple hours. Certificate 'Invalid/Expired', "You do not have permission to access this site.". Restarted my computer a few times to see of it changed. It didn't. All browsers are giving me errors, Opera, Chrome, IE, Firefox........... Maybe the coders got to sampling the beer we post about and like and forgot a hash tag or end command break.

• Haha 1

Just try the leinenkugel grapefruit shandy. It was good now I'm drinking bud light.
They're one of the best for shanties. Still not my thing though. Wide loves them and so they usually are in our fridge.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I got that, my phone will no longer let me on site. When o a, able to see the site it does not let me click on anything

Edited by Paula

You guys sho have smartphones should dl the app “untapped”.  It lets you log in your beers and rate them on a social network.  Its pretty cool. 

My wife has it. She is the bigger snob then I. She tracks for the both of us since we are always drinking together. She likes to tell me what I do and don’t like. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

You guys sho have smartphones should dl the app “untapped”.  It lets you log in your beers and rate them on a social network.  Its pretty cool. 

Had it but chasing too many new beers. Deleted app at about 2500 unique beers. That was years ago lol. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Had it but chasing too many new beers. Deleted app at about 2500 unique beers. That was years ago lol. 

wife and family members have it. i've said i won't download it for that reason. it'd just make me drink more and spend more money on beer.