Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

371 people without power in Erie county. In laws one of them. No ac sucks. So hippie juice with lots of ice. Watermelon Vodka , triple sec , pink lemonade , coconut rum , watermelon Kool aid df0539e880e5eeffd7443bda9cc09db9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kool-Aid? And you gave me crap for a Seagram's beverage because it was blue? At least it wasn't kool-aid. WTH- TF? LOL. Now I might have to take a break from tasty Trout Town to have another Seagrams. this one will be red, like kool-aid. LOL.

Enjoy the beverage brother. W/e beats the heat.

On a serious note, I hope they get the electric back on soon out that way. Too hot to at least not have a fan running.

Edited by Rob...
  • Like 3

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:59 PM, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Never had the beer but looking at the women in the background. Lol just looking. Wondering what's going on?

Red Horse is brewed by San Miguel in the Philippines.  Was at a Filipino restaurant so I had to try the local beer.  The place was recommended by a Filipino friend of mine who told me that its very authentic and a lot of Filipino's go there.  That was some random Filipino family in the background.  I think they were celebrating a birthday or something.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fletch said:

85121feab9fcbf59d69fe2582a081f6e.jpg

Having a cold one in Toronto
Will be at the Yankee game Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the st Lawrence marketThe beer and liquor store TCBO next to market . Pea-meal breakfast sammich ! . It’s a 10 minute walk from where Jays play. The old spaghetti factory is too.  Go yanks.  Tickets are crazy cheap eh ?! 

• Like 1