Whats on Santas hunting....

growalot

4 ozonic machines so that no matter what way the wind shifts, the deer will never smell me.  Trying to figure out how to carry them all to my stand.  Better add a wheelbarrow to the list.

For the price it costs to buy 4 ozonic machines, you are better off spending that $40K on a sheep hunt.

• Like 1

I am probably getting Sitka gear. Wasn't really interested in it due to price, but my hunting clothing is ready for a changeout.

Also likely getting a predator camo hoodie for bumming around and checking trail cams, scouting, prep work, etc.

Every year it gets harder and harder to shop for me ..... so says wifey. And she is right. when I want something I just go out and get it. And now I have reached the point where I have everything that I want or need.

I think the only answer is gift cards.

• Like 1

Every year it gets harder and harder to shop for me ..... so says wifey. And she is right. when I want something I just go out and get it. And now I have reached the point where I have everything that I want or need.

I think the only answer is gift cards.

Doc, I buy myself what I want and I have everything I could want. I tell the kids save your money,sound like my dad LOL I hope everyone gets what they want and more.