Take a look at this Camo. Thoughts??

Wow the price is right on that for sure and all the reviews are excellent. Not sure how you can go wrong. I always just purchase my camo from Dicks or wherever after the season and go with what is cheap. My camo looks a lot like the Mt camo. I often wonder if it so dark that I just look like a black blob. I would love to know exactly what the deer see when they are looking at me. I might have to place an order....looks like really nice stuff....

I'll give you some info I discovered this year while bowhunting. I was using a fleece like water resistant shell as an outer layer and the material would stick to the tree like velcro,when ever I moved away from the tree it would sound like velcro pulling apart,just not quite as loud.

I'll give you some info I discovered this year while bowhunting. I was using a fleece like water resistant shell as an outer layer and the material would stick to the tree like velcro,when ever I moved away from the tree it would sound like velcro pulling apart,just not quite as loud.

That's certainly worth knowing . What's the brand?

Like ants said, looks like everything else out there.

I would love to know exactly what the deer see when they are looking at me. 

There have been a few studies. I posted this link last year.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/big-buck-zone/2014/07/video-new-study-sheds-light-what-deer-see

You have to watch the UV, and just break up your outline. 

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 1

Ditto the above!

Found this excerpt from the above link interesting! Sort of a disclaimer to all the whitetail vision science posted.

"But it’s one thing to dissect a deer’s eye and make inferences from what you find; it’s something entirely different to have deer tell us what they see."

• Like 1

If we're talking for deer hunting I don't think pattern is all that important Keep in mind we also wear bright orange during gun season so why do we think a pattern of the wrong or right type is better or worse. Predator or turkey hunting ? Then yes. I wear whatever pattern the weather dictates that day for deer. Then the orange vest goes on

Then how about this ASAT 3D leafy suit to throw over my current camo.

https://asatcamo.com/store/product/asat-vanish-pro-leafy-suit

I used to wear a leafy suit as my last layer ,it was just one of those things I could tell was allowing me to move to just a bit more with out getting picked off. I need to get another one,I actually hunted hunted a few really warm days with with just that over shorts and a t shirt.