A Visit With Skillet

Lawdwaz

It's kind of a long story on how we ended up in Naples today but we did.  As we were heading back to Canadice late this morning I thought I'd take my wife the scenic route up around Harriet Hollister Spencer State Park back into Canadice to pick up the boat.  As we were going up the road to my uncle's old camp I was saying to my wife that one of my inna' net buds lives right up here............she says "oh yea, sure, another imaginary friend!!" 

So up we go and I get to this camp and I see a guy sitting on the porch, chillin'.  Now I've only seen a couple of pics of Skillet here on the web and I wasn't really sure if this was him or not or if he was even there so I roll down the passenger side window and holler...."hey, is Skillet around?"  The chillin' guy says "who?" I yell back, Skillet!  3 seconds later this young buck steps out and yells back, "Larry?" :)

He hollers to pull in so we obliged........

We exchanged introductions and it turned out the fellow on the deck was Skillet's buddy Paul, also a member here!

We had a nice 30 minute chat and they showed my wife and I the camp.  KILLER place!  Right in the heart of great deer, turkey, squirrel hunting and some fine trout fishing.

I asked if would be OK to have my wife snap a pic and they agreed.

image_zpsera5vlmk.jpeg

From left to right......Skillet, Lawdwaz and (IIRC) O'Brian33

We had a great visit and hopefully we can do it again, maybe a squirrel hunt this September!

• Like 22

Skillet is a good guy, I dont know about that Larry fella though. LOL

Let me know if you guys head down for chicken n biscuits and want some additional company. Maybe even rope Culver into going.

Ha!

I've broke bread with you already.........well, scrambled eggs anyway. :)

• Like 1