WHO LIKES CHANGE?

Lawdwaz

I just hate when all the things that used to make the site easy to navigate are either moved, or no longer seem to exist.  I hate having to hunt around on the site looking for features I used to use.  I was happy with the old site.  What advantages does this new change offer me?  I don't see any at this time.

I just hate when all the things that used to make the site easy to navigate are either moved, or no longer seem to exist.  I hate having to hunt around on the site looking for features I used to use.  I was happy with the old site.  What advantages does this new change offer me?  I don't see any at this time.

I had to update it wasn't an option. The old version was not supported any longer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I would, however there is no option to reply in that thread.  Last night browsing the changes there was a few threads that had no reply options.  Second thing that is driving me insane is the web pusher popup.  That needs to go having to x it out everytime I click on anything is a deal breaker for me lol. Other than getting use to the new layout its pretty cool.

Whoops. Will have to check on that.

I would, however there is no option to reply in that thread.  Last night browsing the changes there was a few threads that had no reply options.  Second thing that is driving me insane is the web pusher popup.  That needs to go having to x it out everytime I click on anything is a deal breaker for me lol. Other than getting use to the new layout its pretty cool.

Whoops. Will have to check on that.

Should be fixed

Not a fan.  Can't find anything. On iPhone currently .  I'll have to check out regular computer for comparison.  As of now I don't expect to be on here much anymore unless I'm on work computer or posting a pic. And what's up with the huge Free Chips And Giac ad at the bottom. ?! No trouble finding that 

17 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Not a fan.  Can't find anything. On iPhone currently .  I'll have to check out regular computer for comparison.  As of now I don't expect to be on here much anymore unless I'm on work computer or posting a pic. And what's up with the huge Free Chips And Giac ad at the bottom. ?! No trouble finding that 

Still not a fan while on Iphone but regular computer is pretty easy to navigate around

43 minutes ago, burmjohn said:

Can you screenshot that and post it?

I'll try when I get home from work. It's fine from the work computer. Much better from here. So it must be something with my Samsung tablet? Although it didn't have a problem until after the upgrade.

Edited by grampy

Nobody likes change, we all like what we know. Software upgrades are a common theme on message boards-forums because the old stuff is no longer supported so there is no choice in the matter other than closing shop. I had to have it done on my board recently and "Upland Journal" a board I frequent just went through their upgrade.  Yes there is a small learning curve and a few gremlins that occur but after a couple of weeks of getting acquainted and used to how things operate all will be forgotten and the board actually will be better for the long haul.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, grampy said:

I'll try when I get home from work. It's fine from the work computer. Much better from here. So it must be something with my Samsung tablet? Although it didn't have a problem until after the upgrade.

Got home and upgraded tap a talk and went through google chrome to access the forum and all is perfect on the tablet now!  I'm liking it!