Zucchini? What to make besides bread

Zem18

My wife has this tool that shreds it in noodle threads and then she cooks it in a pan with pasta sauce and makes spaghetti out of it with the zucchini substituting the pasta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Actually just finished up lunch. Give or id take pic. It's a casserole my wife made. Has spaghetti sauce (tomatoes), green bell peppers, sweet Carmen Italian peppers, and zucchini from the garden. Then toss in some sweet Italian venison sausage and Colby jack cheese. Going to probably try pickles this year. Need lots of recipes to cook and keep up with 16 plants! For casserole I think she used one big one we missed picking earlier in week.
206b571a8fce775637968fb70b4d48c5.jpg

• Like 1

I have pretty much done 3 things.

1. Give to Mom to make bread!

2. sliced, breaded and fried.

3. sliced, rubbed with olive oil, sprinkled with some Bucks and grilled.

So how are you guys making pickles. These boys are big and I like crunchy pickles not soft.....Any input.

• Like 1

My wife made some zucchini pizza . She sliced the zucchini thin , put tomato sauce on top with a slice of pepperoni and a small square of cheese on top . Then put it in the oven for a short while . Was pretty good but the zucchini could have been baked longer . 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Stuffed zucchini is also a wonderful option. Need big ones. Cut in half, spoon out seeds set opening up and stuff with favorite fillings. I like a mixture of hot Italian sausage, bread crumbs, egg, parm cheese some diced bell peppers. 

we do this too.  never used egg though.