New guy intro

New guy here my first post, thought I would share some pics of the same passion we all share on this thread. I love everything that has to do with planting food plots, land management and deer management. I own 183 acres and have been managing my land for 14 years. I recently had the opportunity to build my dream home on my property after many many years of hard work and saving. So much easier keeping up with everything living on the property! I honestly don't know how I did it living an hour away for as many years as I did. I plant approx 12 acres of food plots, broke up into 4 different areas. I also have a designated area in the center of my property that consists of about 45 acres that is designated as my sanctuay.  I stand hunt only for deer and myself and my father are the only 2 who hunt the land. I hope you enjoy some of my pics and I hope you all have a successful hunting season! 

IMG_20160717_083154269

IMG_20160717_082952799

IMG_20160521_074639023_HDR

IMG_20150918_122730904

IMG_20150918_122901989

IMG_20150725_174940334

IMG_20160719_192219619

13 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

NY forum rules clearly state that existing members get to drive the new guys property the second Saturday of gun season! Welcome aboard!

Literally LOL!  Thank you guys, and I am a newbie to this social media stuff, is there a way to make my pictures smaller to download to my thread? All my pics are on my phone..  

Thank you

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, QDM4ME said:

Literally LOL!  Thank you guys, and I am a newbie to this social media stuff, is there a way to make my pictures smaller to download to my thread? All my pics are on my phone..  

Thank you

Downloaded Tapatalk ap. It takes a little getting used to on forum but makes posting pics easy. No need to resize and such. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QDM4ME said:

Thank you

I've never tried uploading from my phone, so I can't help you there. Most use photobucket.com to post pics. Just make a photobucket account, then post the link to the pic in your post, and whalla.... the pic magically appears.   

I've never tried uploading from my phone, so I can't help you there. Most use photobucket.com to post pics. Just make a photobucket account, then post the link to the pic in your post, and whalla.... the pic magically appears.   

I'm hardly ever home long enough to play on the home computer, but Taptalk is not working says it keeps failing to connect to this forum and to contact administrator, and I haven't figured out how to send a pic from my photobucket account to this forum on my phone. Looks like if I want to send pics I'll have do it through my home computer. But thanks for the info!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, QDM4ME said:

I'm hardly ever home long enough to play on the home computer, but Taptalk is not working says it keeps failing to connect to this forum and to contact administrator, and I haven't figured out how to send a pic from my photobucket account to this forum on my phone. Looks like if I want to send pics I'll have do it through my home computer. But thanks for the info!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk and forum in general have been wonky the last few days. Tapatalk is very easy to post pics......normally.

4 minutes ago, QDM4ME said:

Jeez sorry for the last couple posts my phone keeps telling me it's not connecting to my server and just went onto the forum off of Taptalk and I see my posts. Sorry guys bare with me while while I figure this stuff out. Smh

It's not you. We're all having issues with the forum and Tapatalk lately.