Where the hunting shows go???

sits in trees

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

They're not included anymore, you need the sportsmans package I think that's what it's called

Never heard of that from TWC. Isn't that a satellite TV channel line-up option???

Like Geno, I also have the standard TWC channels and they're included where he mentioned. Possibly the super, stripped-down basic TWC channel option might not have these shows available w/o some upgrade pkgs!?!

Never heard of that from TWC. Isn't that a satellite TV channel line-up option???
Like Geno, I also have the standard TWC channels and they're included where he mentioned. Possibly the super, stripped-down basic TWC channel option might not have these shows available w/o some upgrade pkgs!?!

Sports Pass, my bad4abe702ac02cac3b5ecd5272491fcdc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dropping cable and going with a combo of Roku w/netflix and amazon prime with sling tv for networks. Then subscriptions for HBO and a couple others. Hunting shows probably have a streaming option available. Less money total, no contract like w/satellite, and less clutter/more selection and lots of on demand. Little work to put it all together but worth it I think.

I think our TWC Fingerlakes area has it on channel 408 The Outdoor Channel

channel 409 is the Sportsman's Channel that you pay extra to subscribe to 

TWC sends out an annual channel lineup with the monthly bill . 

I havn't watched any of the phoney Hunting Shows in a couple years ............

CarbonTV has a ton of great stuff on it. I play it on my ipad and stream it to my Apple TV. My girlfriend has DirecTV and theres just the Pursuit Channel unless you get the sports package. Half the time that channel plays the "Deer Society" which is nothing but a Deer Extinguisher commercial disguised as a hunting show. I hardly ever watch it, I just watch the shows on CarbonTV.

Our Direct tv bill went up $7 this month from last. I called and said are there any available discounts available for us as we've been with you as a carrier for awhile.  $10 discount per month applied. Easy peasy. Same thing happened last year. Have a friend in the business of satellite tv and he's the one who told me about how easy it is 

• Like 1

Our Direct tv bill went up $7 this month from last. I called and said are there any available discounts available for us as we've been with you as a carrier for awhile.  $10 discount per month applied. Easy peasy. Same thing happened last year. Have a friend in the business of satellite tv and he's the one who told me about how easy it is 

We called
Last time the bill went up and they knocked off quite a bit and also gave us HBO. I don't have the hunting channels though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk