The Clown enters White House with Lowest Approval Ratings Ever

7 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Mr. Trump will take office on Friday with less popular support than any new president in modern times, according to an array of surveys, a sign that he has failed to rally Americans behind him

https://nyti.ms/2jWWPHJ

He had plenty of Americans to support him. He did WIN the election. What he doesn't have support from are the people who put this country in the crapper to begin with.

I heard a rumor that the stock in Kleenex and Depends went up after his win due to so many Dems and die hard Liberals having uncontrollable crying fits and loss of bodily functions.

Who cares if musicians and actors don't support him? The POTUS needs people to believe in what their policies will do to help make changes to make the USA better, reduce the deficit, and a ton of other issues. The POTUS doesn't need to be popular, they need need to get the job done. That's it! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ....rob said:

He had plenty of Americans to support him. He did WIN the election. What he doesn't have support from are the people who put this country in the crapper to begin with.

I heard a rumor that the stock in Kleenex and Depends went up after his win due to so many Dems and die hard Liberals having uncontrollable crying fits and loss of bodily functions.

The stock in Crayons , coloring books , Play-Doh and Pacifiers also went up ! 

• Like 4

Yes speaking of clowns, it's good to see you back. I see you ran away for a couple days (must have slipped up and took your medication for a change). Well anyway, I just thought I would let you know that I noticed your absence. I know how important it is for you to get attention.....lol.

• Like 3

Oh Yes those reliable news organizations LOL. The real Ass clown is moving out of the Whitehouse. You loss and still are making the same mistakes as before and during the election. The best thing about Trump is he has you libs getting a taste of what WE felt over the last 8yrs. I guess it pisses you off that WE still have our guns and America is not totally gone. I love this, all WE have to say to send a Pussy leftist lib's to the nut house is say one word TRUMP.

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 3

Uptown Fakeneck… Ignore the little troll…..Trust me…..

No !!!! I figured his post was to have some fun, so let's have some fun !!!

Libtown breadneck... I have a fuzzy little teddy bear, a hug and a hot cocoa for you. I have been trying to accommodate all Hillary voters as I understand how hard it must be for this "clown" to be the new POTUS. Let me know when and how I can get it to you

20 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

No !!!! I figured his post was to have some fun, so let's have some fun !!!

Libtown breadneck... I have a fuzzy little teddy bear, a hug and a hot cocoa for you. I have been trying to accommodate all Hillary voters as I understand how hard it must be for this "clown" to be the new POTUS. Let me know when and how I can get it to you

She/he is a fake.. This person is not a hunter/gun person or outdoorsman. She/he goes to different outdoor sights, under different names of course, to present far leftist view points….Its actually funny….

The down side to Uptowns recurring vomit are actually an issue.

His/her support for killing LEO's, killing anyone who is Republican, and his/her stand on illegal aliens and terrorists entering country is actually getting to be a bit disturbing. Among his/her other "off-handed comments". He/she is sending the same message as the folks who need meds and therapy.

Just stop replying to his/her threads and posts! 

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 1

Im giving away Safe Space Kits, They come with a little tent a box of crayons, 1 teddy bear a box of tissues and a soft blankie, When Uptown gets sad, all he has to do is put this little tent up and wham!  Just like that instant Safe Space, 

I like the tent idea. So if we combine efforts ( your tent added with my hot cocoa ) we really have what America needs. Golly gee times are tough. Glad we have people like you and me willing to give back !

On 1/18/2017 at 0:35 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

Mr. Trump will take office on Friday with less popular support than any new president in modern times, according to an array of surveys, a sign that he has failed to rally Americans behind him

https://nyti.ms/2jWWPHJ

Are mods allowed to admonish you for lying in your title? You said lowest ever and that article says "modern times".

Do you know who else was absolutely reviled when he was inaugurated? Lincoln.

Dems just hate republicans who they know are going to get s@*# done.

#MAGA

Enjoy tomorrow, uptown! As Trump says, it's maga for everyone, not just republicans. He'll drag you kicking and screaming if need be, but you're on the trump train now, too, and we want everybody to get better. Bigly.

Edited by Core
  • Like 2