Bring more arrows

NFA-ADK

Now I know why some people bring extra arrows, I always thought it was to shoot more deer.  Good video on what not to do when hunting.  Shows how practicing from where you actually hunt like in a tree stand is not the same as practicing on the ground!  Glad the deer was ok, lol.  (No hits at all in 5 arrows, lol.)

Dumb & Dumber .... Can't decide who's worse, her, the deer or whomever posted it for all to see? One of those embarrassing situations that eventually happens to all of us, that hopefully we learn a lesson from and never to be mentioned again!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, growalot said:

Seriously! ...I can't think about drawing an already "loaded" bow without them running...that's what I'm doing wrong...not moving around enough...lol

Yes ..... Where do you find one of those deaf, blind, and clueless deer. It was like she was waving a flag, and still the deer wasn't catching on.

That is where those myths about deer never looking up come from.....lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes ..... Where do you find one of those deaf, blind, and clueless deer. It was like she was waving a flag, and still the deer wasn't catching on.

That is where those myths about deer never looking up come from.....lol.

The zoo !

• Like 1

I would have taken her to an elevated position like we have at Suffolk Archers and said  try it again!  This time bend at the waist and aim, most of her shots where wide left, don't think she was lining her peep up at all.   At the time she was just starting archery and was a beginner.  Good to show new archers how easy it is to miss when the presser is on and she actually still had another arrow in her quiver,  after 5 misses I would have called it a day!  Glad they posted it many would never show this!  Good learning tool. 

• Like 1