Got a Walker on film

That right there is what makes me stay up at night.  :(

Just think about the fact that there really COULD be that type of "beast" out there..........God forbid he stalks turkey hunters in those early morning hours, while they wait for that first gobble of the day.

Thanks for posting that image TC, it's all the convincing I needed.

Scary stuff............

I just hope it's a lumbering Walking Dead zombie and not one of those super fast World War Z ones. I don't care for those

Watched 28 Days Later the other night. Rage virus has them moving way too quick for my liking. And then caught part of Zombieland, too fast there too. Definitely a TWD or remake of Dawn of the dead paced zombie would be could I say more fun ?! You know , like granny with a walker pace and not Hershel Walker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I just hope it's a lumbering Walking Dead zombie and not one of those super fast World War Z ones. I don't care for those

Was in the mood for a good zombie movie today, so I watched World War Z! I read they are talking about a sequel.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Watched 28 Days Later the other night. Rage virus has them moving way too quick for my liking. And then caught part of Zombieland, too fast there too. Definitely a TWD or remake of Dawn of the dead paced zombie would be could I say more fun ?! You know , like granny with a walker pace and not Hershel Walker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remakes.. Vomit...

28 Days Later was not a true zombie movie. Sorry. 

Guess you all best buy a "brush gun" that will swing fast. I suggest a .308 in an AR platform ( and say FU Andy ). Get a tac vest and plenty of mags and ammo.

Or..............

If you want to be true bad asses like Michonne, you will carry a katana folded a few hundred times. If you don't have the guts to use a sword, maybe you could throw baby food at the walkers. 

Remakes.. Vomit...
28 Days Later was not a true zombie movie. Sorry. 

Guess you all best buy a "brush gun" that will swing fast. I suggest a .308 in an AR platform ( and say FU Andy ). Get a tac vest and plenty of mags and ammo.
Or..............
If you want to be true bad asses like Michonne, you will carry a katana folded a few hundred times. If you don't have the guts to use a sword, maybe you could throw baby food at the walkers. 

I've got a Valerian steel sword. Jon Snow gave it to me before he died the first time
  • Like 2