Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Started to rattle as it seemed slow and out pops momma and 2 skippers 50yds away. Walked right past my second stand up here. If I had a nickel each time that has happened....

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

7a331825b3fce1fe26a1bf38c6ecb6fb.jpg

05d399ab708c6b51d9381a27d132a313.jpg

2 fresh scrapes. The “chasing” is near

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are the one chasing them...would you sit still an hour!

Either that or ditch the Matthews ready your knife and just jump on and open the throat of the next one that walks by.

• Like 1

Travel safe! Did you pass Grampy yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure. Attempting to nap in the back seat. But Grampy just needs to look for a white Chevy 2500 pulling a trailer loaded down with coolers, treestands and all sorts of crap traveling about Mach 1 down the thruway. That’s us lol.
  • Like 2

Just that fawn buck and never bumped anything on the way in even the chipmunks weren't too chatty this a.m. ...but I pulled the end of laneway cam....the other night it caught a bunch of doe at 5:30...cams under stand...and this guy and a few others later...so he's up and moving day and night.

PICT0010 (5).JPG

In my normal spot in 3N I go 1 hour before I can see. But this spot in 3S is like 4min walk from car in back road so I slip in easy n silently.

Yeah I have a private land spot I do the same. But when hunting public land try to get in early

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think you are the one chasing them...would you sit still an hour!
Either that or ditch the Matthews ready your knife and just jump on and open the throat of the next one that walks by.

I sit motionless (except for eyes)