Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Pic as of 7am. Here in 3S. Seen a yote at 715 40yds but running farther. Tried a doe bleat to get him to come back but no luck.

d15f08497804233d29c6c3daa6d965c3.jpg

Side note, I think I beat TCIII on timing. Left house at 637, was sitting in spot all ready to go at 651

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Pic as of 7am. Here in 3S. Seen a yote at 715 40yds but running farther. Tried a doe bleat to get him to come back but no luck.

d15f08497804233d29c6c3daa6d965c3.jpg&key=e938c17477977f83ccd57abc8b5206ca41e8dce32efa015e65ae8a554531fb3c

Side note, I think I beat TCIII on timing. Left house at 637, was sitting in spot all ready to go at 651

John Ebarhard says to be in your spot 1.5 hrs before first light not sunrise in pressured areas for what it's worth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jpastor1759 said:

John Ebarhard says to be in your spot 1.5 hrs before first light not sunrise in pressured areas for what it's worth.

I love his videos but he's even said 2 hrs before sunrise!!  That's a lot of sitting in the dark (or slinging in his case).

I try to be in 1 hr before legal.

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 2

Laneway dumps me out st bottom of cut corn , large buck feeding 200 yards out. When he puts his head down I duck walk ( rolling field we can’t see each other now ) the 30 yards to my trail in. 

One step at a time get a little ways in and bust some turkeys off roost .

Which I’m happy about , cover my noise .

Buck should be buy any minute now.....

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 6

In my normal spot in 3N I go 1 hour before I can see. But this spot in 3S is like 4min walk from car in back road so I slip in easy n silently.

• Like 1

d15f08497804233d29c6c3daa6d965c3.jpg&key=e938c17477977f83ccd57abc8b5206ca41e8dce32efa015e65ae8a554531fb3c

Crushed my record like aaron Judge crushed McGuires!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good luck rebel darling,hope you do better than i did yesterday. I got to stalk some does twice,that was fun,but none wanted to come home with me,haha.

I typically see more deer when I stalk here. Felt like sitting this morning, and practicing with the climber in the dark.

Nothing yet...

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Yote sneaking by too far out. He was not impressed with my dying critter calls lol. His ass has got an expiration tag. I'll catch him yet or his 3-4 buddies!

No deerzes prob shoulda hit tower again but I wanted a view lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

My view 3,6, 9, and 12

07e4ab7d82c81b44efc439e4fcbb5bf9.jpg

Biz, what is that in the above photo to the right of the trees in the middle?   It looks like a small ladder with something on top of it.  Someone might think you have a feeder going there!  LOL

23 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That’s one fewer hour at the back end for me, I’d freeze that much sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have not been truly cold in several seasons...clothing technology is just too good nowadays.

I do get sore after about 5 hours tho...I hold my bow upright the entire time.

• Like 1

4 seasons I would but see my kids aren' in school or sports,  I don' give a crap about baby boomers or millenials,I don't drive to work ,or sit in an office..ect...ect..ect...default_rolleyes.gif
Though nothing but squirrels  this a.m.

So if you want to tell everyone where you buy your pickles and panties it should prob not go in the from the woods thread. Unless of course you are sitting in your stand in your panties eating pickles? Then by all means have at it.

• Sad 2