Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Yea it sucks bad the blank for the part I will be doing in next few weeks was 350k before any machine work and I'm the last machine to get it. I have 160 3/8-16 holes to tap 40 3/4-16 and 44 1.25-12 to treadmill and that doesn't include the finish mill work. But if we get it done and done right we secure all future orders of them and 200 hrs a part 10 or so a year....no pressure lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rebel Darling said:

Saw a buck up and on hoof, nose down, in a field while driving in to work this morning.  4K, about 8:45 a.m.  All day hunting tomorrow in a pair of locations, but I'm looking forward to seeing some harvest pics this evening!  C'mon!

working on it rebel,but the deer aren't here..  yet

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nah. I’m thinking 83” basket 7pt tomorrow. Butcher but no taxi.

Saturday, much bigger buck and taxi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No taxi, just butcher?  Then shoot the doe and let the buck grow for next year.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

No taxi, just butcher?  Then shoot the doe and let the buck grow for next year.

Nah does are boring and I want them around to draw back in bucks. I'd be willing to christen the Mathews on a 6 or better. Btw, a 100" WT would be my biggest ever.

Not everyone shoots big bucks like you. If I did, I would be prez of P&Y and on the Mathew pro staff payroll!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Saw a small buck about 8am in 7J. Between cameras and in stand I have seen around what I believe to be 7 or 8 different bucks. All under 6 pts. AND I have yet to see a Doe, not even on camera. Not even sure what is holding the bucks here. Unfortunately as it gets closer to Nov 17, one of these little guys is going to become freezer filler. Really would like to have one Doe in the freezer by now.

only if you know jesus is guiding your arrow. if you are truly without sin, he will make it happen. 

Haha. I haven’t shot in 2 weeks so that means I’m nice and loose. Can extend my effective range to 53yds. But 54yd no way

• Like 2

Seldom in this part of the open hardwoods , so I’m pretty sure I’ve got them all fooled tonight !

And the last of the corn is down .

9C13B5F8-4381-49B8-AF74-045B4B82B52D.jpeg

F2FC1AAB-B59A-49C5-B0A1-55C2E5454BE1.png

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 2