Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

12 hours ago, Gencountyzeek said:

Must be something in the air...im 34 yrs old and i was just at the doc, i have shingles. Wtf... luckily im still good to hunt back and chest just hurt.

I had it 5 years ago along my right rib cage... caught it in time to avoid the rash, but it was the worst pain I have ever experienced... it took 9 months to get pain free.  I sure hope you feel better soon!

Hunting the Arcade place tonight after work... Good luck everybody!

Biz, what is that in the above photo to the right of the trees in the middle?   It looks like a small ladder with something on top of it.  Someone might think you have a feeder going there!  LOL

Old treestand. Half broken down. Wood rotted. It’s 35yds away and about 12ft off the ground. I’m actually higher on some rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Hock3y24 said:

Just witnessed a doe get clobbered on my drive home, wife gave one a love tap with her car on the way to work at 710.

My wife had a buck run across the road this morning here on L.I. with 6ft worth of orange plastic portable fencing entangled in his antlers, poor guy. We're keeping an eye out for him, hopefully it's comes off.

27 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

So if you want to tell everyone where you buy your pickles and panties it should prob not go in the from the woods thread. Unless of course you are sitting in your stand in your panties eating pickles? Then by all means have at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bahahaha

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

No congrats before recovery, I can’t believe I even posted that. But it went in high and came out behind the opposite side behind her elbow. I can see the blood trail from my tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sure sounds like a dirt nap.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Belo said:

in my case it's 2 kids in pre-school. the temp drop doesn't help either. i think I'll be good for weekend hunting though.

Story of my life, kids had croup last week guess who has a nasty cough now? Yup dad has it now. Going to make hunting hard. I wish they made molasses flavored cough drops I would be all over those during deer season.

Edited by chas0218

My buddy popped a nice buck this morning ,somewhere near Chautauqua, he said he was still pulling his bow up and these 2 big boys had a group of doe they were harassing ,I'm still waiting for a good picture ,looks like maybe a 9 or 10 point.

• Like 1