What Could or Possibly Also May Be in your Hunting Area

nobody

One of the researcher,s here, worked for NASA for several years with a (Above) Top-Secret) Clearance.

This is a You Tube Subject that many frown away from. But if you take the time to watch what they talk about from their

year,s of research and first hand,s on experience of over 25 yrs. You,d be more careful of always being armed and well out of the

wood,s before Sunset.  This may be off set thinking but it can effect you during your Hunting career.   And yet it may not.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kz-US5_FFw    

If you folks would take the time to watch this 2 1/2 hr. episode, the gentlemen or the most experienced researcher Tim will prove the reality

that Sasquash as known by the Indians  or as we know this part human creature Bigfoot is very very real. Both of these men grew up back in the country of Alabama and grew up with these things around their farms and in the wood,s behind their home,s.. Also there was a horrible event that took place where a family of five people were slaughtered by a creature known as Dogman. These things look like evil itself . The family had parked their RV in a picnic area where no other camper,s were at that time when it happened.Tim explains these killing  and where they took place and what the Fed,s did about it. Using National Guard Troop,s with Special Forces to hunt this thing down and kill it. Near the same area  that Tim,s tell about it that a Bowhunter was killed and dragged off. When they found his campsite, the Tent was ripped to shreds and all his camping item,s were smashed and strewn about.  I did not add this article as a joke. This is the real deal folk,s. Some of you guy,s joked about it and one of your (Senior) members called me a sonova bitch, which is a direct violation of our Club Rules. And yes, some you guy,s answered in the right way by adding to this question, will I ever see these creature,s in the wood,s in my hunting lifetime. The story is, if you injure or kill just one of these Squash, the rest of them will hunt you down. If your attacked and yes you have to then defend yourselves,y\shoot to kill the creature and get ta-hell out of the wood,s.  A hunting knife will not help. Carry a large caliber handgun and a good heavy deer rifle.   When I go in the wood,s to deer hunt , I carry my .270 Winchester and my 45 acp S@W handgun with extra clips.  All I,m saying is to please watch this YouTube Episode and I definetely you,ll come back as a believer.For further learning on this, start reading David Paulides Book,s on Missing 411,s. . The book I am presently reading is Missing 411 on Hunter,s.   The BowHunter that goes missing most is the one that goes on watch just before Sunset.

Mr. Paulides is a retire Police Forensic Officer with Master,s Degrees.      I also apologize for any misspelled word.

Respectfully,  TwoSeventy.

just cause i cant help myself.......... Sooo you think there are bigfoot.   There has never been any captured, shot or caught on anything but grainy (of course) pics or video.   There would have to be a sustaining population to keep having them around but no one ever anywhere has gotten one, hit one, trapped one, found one dead etc.......So how do you think they reproduce (i know guys....bigfoot style haha) with enough numbers to sustain a population-yet no one can find one ........I cant take a leak without someone posting it on facebook. lol 

Im not gonna walk thru the woods worrying that bigfoot might get me. If you are .....well......whatever i say wont change your mind. But keep posting here so we know your alright and didnt get ravaged by the foots!   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a frightening encounter with a big hairy squatch once....

Or maybe that was a big hairy snatch encounter I'm thinking about.

Either way, I haven't been the same since then... now I'm always packin' my BIG gun anytime I hit the bush just in case! :imsohappy:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Last Thursday I was hunting in my treestand on our lease. (I sit in this spot 90%). With all the leaves off the trees now I can see clear across the ravine on the opposite ridge. I kept catching movement on the opposite ridge and I would glass the area and see nothing. This happened probably 3 or 4 times, I would see movement, glass and see nothing. Then I see movement again and I am thinking crap, its a person and a trespasser, I caught just enough to tell it was an upright figure. There were 4 of us hunting the lease that day and I was pretty sure I knew where the other guys were. I text them and yup...nobody around me. I keep glassing while I am sitting in my stand watching the opposite side of the ridge trying to find the trespasser. All of a sudden I see movement and it stands up and climbs the ridge in about 3 steps effortlessly and I am thinking wow that guy is big and why is he wearing duck camo (brown and light brown). A deer comes flying down the ridge and stops in the bottom of the ravine. I glass him and it is a spike....he stands there a few seconds and tears into the thicket at the bottom of the ravine. I text the guys and tell them we have a trespasser. I meet them for lunch and I am telling them about this. One guys says if it was a trespasser where was he parked? Well, I have no idea....I said well it was either a trespasser or Bigfoot kiddingly. Nobody laughed. Just said they have seen strange things like that too....to which I laughed....Now I am not saying I saw bigfoot, but I saw something that didn't make a lot of sense....Like a large trespasser in brown camo....if I believed in Bigfoot I would 100% say I saw bigfoot....but you can't see something that doesn't exist....or can you....hmmmm

15 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

As long as this BS has been going on, it's a wonder someone hasn't dressed up in a brown suit to scare his buddies and got shot. With all the trail cameras in the woods these days, there should be proof that  Big Foot really exists. LAY OFF THE WEED WHEN YOUR HUNTING! 

But Bigfoots live in the weeds...lol

Everyone knows that Bigfoot does the hunting for the grey aliens , they drop him off and he gets what they want and then comes back to be picked up . That's why he's so hard to spot . Sometimes he's on earth and sometimes he flying around in a space ship getting scratchins for being a good boy.

I saw bigfoot once, he was chillin on the shore of Hemlock lake petting his trusty Chupacabra that was sitting next to his Adirondack chair. Bigfoot was smoking an indian peace pipe filled with his best homegrown hydroponics blend and sipping on a mixed drink made of moonshine that he had distilled in his bathtub. I mooned him from the boat I was on and heard him swear revenge upon me. I never go anywhere unarmed.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Anybody who truly believes in bigfoot will probably lose their firearms due to "not quite right" part of The Safe Act

Now I believe in aliens and wearing a tinfoil hat to prove it:pleasantry:

Now aliens I could get behind ,it makes the most logical sense for why we are here . Hairy dudes and dog like men ,not so much.